Notts Fifa16 Ratings

Super_Danny_Allsopp

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  627
  • Days Won:  11

I am a big fan of PES, they really need to make it optional to download data packs made by users and this would bypass the licence issue or they could seek out a deal which gets them it. Cheers bud!

You can on the PS4 this year!

I agree with Notts26 though, PES is better in terms of game play, but FIFA has more bells and whistles, which means I'll probably end up playing both of them a fair bit.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

I play pes abit that my club thing but on FIFA 16 I'm ranked as 3thousand 200 at min but I'm hoping to be in top 200 at some point an I only use Notts county for every game but deffo pes is the more realistic more physical game better movement passing more strategy you actually have to have a game plan try them both I wish I had a ps4 but opted for Xbox one always had PlayStation before could afford both just seems stupid though if I did

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,654
  • Days Won:  89

Played the new Fifa the other day.

I give away penalties galore, I have no idea why, half the time their player doesn't go down, and there is no challenge. This is why controllers get smashed.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,443
  • Days Won:  287

I'm still addicted to PES 2011 on the Wii. The ability to point at where you want the ball to be played makes it easier to play through-balls - it's a real game-changer, even if the graphics aren't as good. Who cares that the crowd look like cardboard cut-outs when I can play like Brazil?

I've played FIFA 15 on the XBOX 360 as well and I enjoyed it, it's easy to pick up and play. But that's partly because the gameplay has barely changed since the PlayStation/Saturn days.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

wish me well lads I'm in the FIWC (FIFA InteractiveWorldCup) I've already completed the first round and ranked 2000 now I'm in round 2 and 1024 with a month left til we go into the final month and I only use the Mighty county hoping to get to the finals in Switzerland if anyone has a Xbox one add me an il give you a game sometime

Archived