Notts Fifa16 Ratings

Super_Danny_Allsopp

Noble is miles better than Smith, though of course the game won't reflect this because the people who provide the stats on the players don't know nothing about 'real football'. It's always based on former reputation, I can't remember who it was but I recall a few years back a player who was close to retiring, he hadn't played for a few seasons due to injury (a former Premier League player) and yet his stats made him the best player in League One with bags of pace.

TBH, I don't find FIFA to be all that realistic either these days.

The bugs and silly ways to score annoyed me, oh and the keepers who couldn't make a basic save. :p

I've got my FIFA arriving tomorrow, but having played the early access I think I might actually make the switch to PES this year!!  Sadly that means no Notts team/players, but I normally go straight to online, where playing lower league teams is not worth it.

is out on EA access isn't it ? pes is class aswell to be fair very hard though

I guess I have 5 hours or so on Xbox One of the EA Access trial left then  :lol: Usually around March-April, they release it free on EA Access, rather than just the trial

superpie is already trying to get me to buy him fifa 16 on ps3, but as hes only 9.. i've told him hes got to wait till the price goes down.

He plays on pes15 with nottsjoe, which i'm sure will change to pes 16 at christmas. Boys and their computer games seem to be inseparable.

Jake currently loves his new Lego Jurassic world ps3 game grannypie bought him.

For those interested, I still play the career mode from time to time. Adams is worth a look if he grows as quickly in fifa 16 as he did in fifa 15, got him from 62 to 67 in one season which was about championship level.

Different subject, a few years back on Football Manager - Blair Adams was rated to be the best English left-back.

His playing potential was rated to be higher than 180+, always suggested in the wonderkid articles but sadly, he doesn't really match this in real life.

What is the game like, more importantly the gameplay?

I haven't played properly for several years, though I do find the game to be lacking any real physics.

it's more possession based and more physical a lot of battling in the middle like collisions etc passes are stupid like 99 of every midfielder or defender will just magically cut a pass out refs are very accurate as there useless and will give a foul for a shoulder to shoulder shooting is harder defending is more overpowers for my liking pace is dead you actually have to have a build up plan and strategy it's a good game but nothing amazing I have pes 2016 an would say that's better I play FIFA more tho due to Lisensce an Notts bein on it

it's more possession based and more physical a lot of battling in the middle like collisions etc passes are stupid like 99 of every midfielder or defender will just magically cut a pass out refs are very accurate as there useless and will give a foul for a shoulder to shoulder shooting is harder defending is more overpowers for my liking pace is dead you actually have to have a build up plan and strategy it's a good game but nothing amazing I have pes 2016 an would say that's better I play FIFA more tho due to Lisensce an Notts bein on it

I don't understand why they don't start to introduce referees to the game, by this I mean a database of them where by they're either real or generated but stats control their ability.

It frustrated me the last time I played FIFA, when I would win the ball but a foul was called because it caught the opposition player.

Challenges which in real life would be praised and accepted.

I am a big fan of PES, they really need to make it optional to download data packs made by users and this would bypass the licence issue or they could seek out a deal which gets them it. Cheers bud!

Archived