time to go

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

Sorry moniz but it's clearly not working out for you what in gods name was that team selection ? so we go to orient probably one of the better teams in this league easily and you drop Carroll noble McLeod Hewitt Burke Campbell then bring Campbell on and play Barmby left back sorry that's a joke selection it's clear and simple has to go now we haven't been near the top 6 at all and looks like nothing's going to change we need a English manager who has lower league expierence this bumpy has spent money more then any club in this league and drops our first team literally sorry but this was a step to far I pay my money I but a season ticket every year but this is a joke

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Dropping Campbell and McLeod seemed weird, supposedly we gave players lacking fitness to start, injuries etc. Hopefully none are excuses, though I am prepared to continue backing Moniz personally.

sorry joe I don't agree u beat York Luton Accrington a point at Dagenham then orient u take out Carroll holis eddy Hewitt noble McLeod Campbell Burke just noo Carroll could easily walk into many league one teams let alone league 2 to me something has gone off behind scenes and it should come out because you don't just suddenly have good games an then go hey il drop 9 of my best players for the reserves orient are one of the better teams on paper an to take the piss and put the reserves out is a joke if he plays McLeod Burke Carroll etc at Sheffield il be pissed off because the league is more vital I'd sack him now an bring in a English manager who understands the system his arrogance cost us today by stupid changes

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I'm prepared to give him a few more games but I am very worried at the moment. Today's team selection was bizarre to say the least.

sorry but there is no excuse you can't bring Campbell on then say hey Barmby you go left back then eventually bring Hewitt on an say hey Hewitt you now go left back even tho ur a right back then all of a sudden brings McLeod on an leaves Carroll to warm the bench wonder what that excuse is fitness no I smell something behind the scenes that has kicked off or someone has said sumat oh an noble our top scorer most creative player gets dropped all seems very strange something has deffo gone off I'm not sure what but I have a feeling he won't be here long most of those players would walk into any team in this league clubs would snap there fingers for a 150k striker and he wouldn't be on there bench

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Days Won:  17

Speechless, just speechless.  :shocked:

sorry if you all think am bein harsh but 2months in and in the bottom 16 we don't look like winning games Luton was lucky York could of equalised Dagenham should of been finished of and today 9 changes with a reserve squad it's Plymouth Yeovil and Portsmouth coming up soon and can't see us getting any wins and if he produces another crazy team wind up he will be gone sorry if you don't all agree that's you're opinion you're entitled to it and I respect it

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

@[member="Notts26"] your opinion is fine, everyone reaches a point.

I am with the group who will support him, yet he needs to stop making these weird alternations. He seems to be very harsh on the players, dropping performing people like Campbell is just odd but that could be down to a number of things.

but @[member="AmericanPie"] he didn't just drop Campbell he dropped Burke noble McLeod Carroll holis eddy etc and put out a reserve team against a solid orient squad it's not on

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Let's stop and think, if he goes we could possibly end up with 'Chubby Brown' as our next manager.

I mean Steve Evans.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

joe let's be honest about this as much of a wanker Evans is he got Rotherham out of this shit league an took them to championship Nigel clough would take us out this league moniz doesn't have a clue about league two it's a fact sorry

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

but @[member="AmericanPie"] he didn't just drop Campbell he dropped Burke noble McLeod Carroll holis eddy etc and put out a reserve team against a solid orient squad it's not on

Fair point, needless to say it seems a waste not to have started them.

Archived