another end of world /doomsday perdicition

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

we had it not long ago a nut job said the world was going to end due to the blood moon where the moon turned red and now a bible church nutter has apparently predicted it will end today by fire as he says the earth will be anilihated why are all these church experts making these stupid claims don't know about anyone else my world ended when Ricardo moniz brought sprockel and Audel through the doors personally and himself if anything of this nut jobs prediction is true at least I won't have to face embrassment Sunday on tv against Plymouth

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

These crazy predictions come and go but the world keeps turning. For the blood moon prediction people were clearing the shelves of bread, what good is having ten loves of bread in the house when the world ends?

I find it hilarious Tony the bloke was a priest or sumat and said the bible told him and people were going mad buying all kinds of foods etc but apparently we was suppose to be burnt by a fireball 😂😂some of these fruit loops need to take there medication

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,443
  • Days Won:  287

I missed the end of the world yesterday. What was it like?

haha the same as always dangerous sausage there was suppose to be a fireball according to some American church prophet but I was on FIFA so I guess it was great

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Nothing will beat the one about the millennium, that had people taking note and stocking up. It was funny :p

Y2K when all electronics was suppose to go mad and planes was suppose to drop from the sky if I'm correct or 2012 I'm not sure where these fruit loops get these predictions from if I'm honest can one of them predict the antidote for moniz to win the league an post it to meadow lane please

Archived