Montel Gibson

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

this lad seems to be making a name for himself scored again today as soon as he came on think that's a fair few goals for him now in the reserves wonder if hel get a go.

Spencer yet again score and snidjers seems to have linked up well with him I know it's only reserves but there scoring.

valencic is another one no were near the squad but scoring why can't some of these get a chance to prove I think there earning a chance specially Spencer

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

It's good that we have the reserve team, you can't beat or dismiss a winning mentality.

Hopefully Spencer keeps the right attitude and finds his way back into the squad, you can't blame him for feeling a little annoyed that he's been fazed out but it will say more about him if he keeps focused. The same can be applied to anyone really, hopefully they will.

Montel Gibson is a very good player, he's got potential for sure.

It's good that we have the reserve team, you can't beat or dismiss a winning mentality.

Hopefully Spencer keeps the right attitude and finds his way back into the squad, you can't blame him for feeling a little annoyed that he's been fazed out but it will say more about him if he keeps focused. The same can be applied to anyone really, hopefully they will.

Montel Gibson is a very good player, he's got potential for sure.

I'd send montel out on loan but no to Boston maybe a top 6 conference squad or league two team like Newport Dagenham etc.

if he can score goals that level we could use him while he is attracting interest but personally I'd try keep hold of him.

for me snidjers should play he is proving he's good enough linking up with Spencer whiping balls in the box and again gets goals .

hopefully milsom an Mckenzie De Silva could start this sat

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

seems we are one of few teams who are taking the reserve side of football seriously now, prob is not many do.

seems we are one of few teams who are taking the reserve side of football seriously now, prob is not many do.

I disagree Hartlepool fielded a strong squad when we beat them Grimsby had a strong squad to.

also Spencer snidjers De Silva Valencic McKenzie Adams Milsom could easily be in our first team and some should

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,443
  • Days Won:  287

We shouldn't get carried away with performances in the reserve team as the competitive nature of first team football is often missing. If this lad continues to impress maybe it would be a good idea to send him on loan to a Conference team so he can get a feel for first team football.

I'd send him out now young getting goal confidence will be
high I'd do the same with rutty smith an Jordan agahstie.

There young there proving they can do reserve football so why not a mid table conference side an see what they can do.

Rutty smith and agahstie both tall CBS both got abit of pace an strength only going to improve I'd send all 3 out on loan.

or give some a chance here how many though Paul heffernan would score goals .

He eventually got a chance and took him awhile but

eventually started getting goals for us I just think they

should get a chance even if it's just 5-10mins here an there.

Archived