I'm proud to be English

Modern Notts Fan 🔥

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

Such a emotional build up and the way we lit the Wembley arch Blue white red and around the stadium and the French flag.

Just shows when we all come togther and stand as one so emotional 🇬🇧🇫🇷🇬🇧🇫🇷🇬🇧🇫🇷🇬🇧😭

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I hear you buddy, I missed the game but I have heard this being discussed/mentioned.

I think the stance we have taken, the respect shown is truly something to be proud of and although I think FB/YouTube and many other sites have taken it a step too far, it's nice to show unity.

it was amazing to be fair a ain't even gonna lie I cried proper when they lit the arch blue white red and they made the French flag in the ground was proper sports and unite as one .

Football should unite people as one it's a place were no matter who we support we are all one big family it' was truly beautiful

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

It was very emotional, there are lots of people dying because of acts of terrorism all over the world including lots on the Russian plane which was blown up recently but when it happened in Paris, France it seemed to me to bring it home, I love the country and I love the people I would happily live over there.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,588
  • Days Won:  22

Such a emotional build up and the way we lit the Wembley arch Blue white red and around the stadium and the French flag.

Just shows when we all come togther and stand as one so emotional [emoji636][emoji632][emoji636][emoji632][emoji636][emoji632][emoji636][emoji24]

I agree. It would be great if the Wembley crowd shows more hospitality to away teams' anthems from now on. Now that everyone realises you can be friendly, hospitable and supportive to other countries, but still at the same cheer on your country, be patriotic and celebrate when they win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

only team I wouldn't be friendly to is turkey simply for the fact they booed the one minute silence of the events and I hate them.

But every other nation yea I hope everyone does the minute silence this Saturday to

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,444
  • Days Won:  287

only team I wouldn't be friendly to is turkey simply for the fact they booed the one minute silence of the events and I hate them.

But every other nation yea I hope everyone does the minute silence this Saturday to

They were chanting "Sehitler ölmez, vatan bölünmez", which is used as a chant in defiance against terrorists (and Turkey has suffered many terrorist attacks). It's as if Wembley erupted in a chant of "No surrender to the terrorist scum". Here's an explanation: http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/an-explanation-for-why-turkey-fans-appeared-to-boo-minutes-silence-for-paris-attack-victims/

Personally I still think it's bang out of order though, they had all the match to chant. They should have put their chants away and simply commemorated the victims just like the rest of the world did. We got it just right at Wembley.

Archived