Mark Cooper

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

Ricardo isn't safe there is still tomrrow the day after etc doesn't mean it's today it could easily be tomrrow who knows but let's put it in a simple light .

If we allow Oxford a 2-0 head start believe me they will thrash us they are scoring goals and were leaking goals so I'd expect if he is still here by Saturday it's a miricle.

And I'd expect he has to win against Oxford as the play off places are now 9 points I believe with Carlisle a game in hand and morecombe below us have a game in hand.

Even Crawley are above us but there huge clubs above us like Bristol rovers Crawley Wimbledon Wycombe Barnet are 2 points off us another massive club.

Even the mighty huge Accrington are above us some big clubs with huge budgets in that top 10

3 minutes ago, tonyhateley said:

Ever the optimist aren't we? What was it mystic meg used to say "think lucky and you'll be lucky"

Okay I tell you what how can you be optimistic saying play offs when you can't beat a side that's not won in there last 7 games.

And in the first half they made us look a average Sunday squad I'm not sure how you think the football is that good.

you have you're view and points I have mine you think moniz is good I think he's cr** you base yours on what you see I base mine what I see.

You want to stick with moniz I don't fair enough to diffrent opinions and two diffrent personals so nothing wrong with it is there 

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+
52 minutes ago, 1862 said:

Okay I tell you what how can you be optimistic saying play offs when you can't beat a side that's not won in there last 7 games.

And in the first half they made us look a average Sunday squad I'm not sure how you think the football is that good.

you have you're view and points I have mine you think moniz is good I think he's cr** you base yours on what you see I base mine what I see.

You want to stick with moniz I don't fair enough to diffrent opinions and two diffrent personals so nothing wrong with it is there 

Absolutely nothing wrong with it at all, its what makes the game so interesting people have different opinions that's fine by me @1862, it's just that you are wrong that is all :angel::rollonfloorlaughing:

Sorry mate, I really must stop winding you and @hissingdwarf up but it's all good sport. :waving:

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

Luck or hard work? I know which I'd rather the team tried. As my seven year old said when I gave him an expletive free report from the match...but if they actually played in the first half as well Dad, wouldn't it mean they might win occasionally? Had to agree with him.

Nothing to do with him holding his new lightsaber and voice changing mask at the time!

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,932
  • Days Won:  26

All this new manager talk constantly whether it be this season or last or next etc etc is this not the main problem at the club, we (as fans) act like you would expect Man City to react to getting beat, very very few have ever achieved anything without the chance to have everything running the way they want, look at Dean Smith at Walsall, they understood this and gave him his chance and they have reaped the rewards. 

Everyone will have there own opinion on every manager but unless each manager gets two years then we (like so many clubs nowadays) will never know if they had the right manager after all

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,932
  • Days Won:  26

4 minutes ago, 1862 said:

people il accept a sorry 1862 you was right in any type I was right sorry but it was coming 

Next should be that prat Branston, no manager is ever going to be successful with that tw4t undermining him in the background...

8 minutes ago, Northants Pie said:

Next should be that prat Branston, no manager is ever going to be successful with that tw4t undermining him in the background...

@Northants Pie  you tell em 

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  159
  • Days Won:  3

Mark Cooper was linked with Sheffield Wednesday and I think he has roots somewhere in the area. My North Country geography is not good but I believe Sheffield is closeish to Nottingham so perhaps he was just having a fun day out.

Last year he managed to ****** play off failure from the jaws of automatic promotion with bizarre team selections. This season he had the injury crisis but continued to play available players uncomfortably.

Martin Ling has today resigned as our manager but I don't think Mark will return. 

Archived