Match Discussion: Game 35 - The Pirates (H)

PON_News

No Aborah today - apparently he played for the U-21 side this morning.  That won't help the atmosphere, I can see things getting pretty nasty if we go a goal behind.

If you still hate Bristol Rovers, still hate Bristol Rovers, still hate Bristol Rovers clap your hands!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, ivansneck said: You pessimists!!

5-0 to Notts (hic)

Can I have a pint of whatever you are drinking?

Took more than a pint. Think barrel (or two)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Elite_pie said:

No Aborah today - apparently he played for the U-21 side this morning.  That won't help the atmosphere, I can see things getting pretty nasty if we go a goal behind.

Well that's the 1 goal behind.......have the fans gone bonkers yet....or were they actually resigned to another defeat?

The only good news is that York aren't winning yet, so we are "only" 1 point nearer the drop zone!!

I think people are watching a different game to me. Yes we've attacked a bit, but we still haven't had a shot on target!

McLeod nearly scored from a Stead cross, but missed the ball and Atkinson got nowhere near another cross along the box.

Apathy is the best word to describe the fans. Not heard a peep out of the Kop!

Previous games against Roverz have always had a spicey atmosphere, but not today.

My guess is that we make a few changes in the 2nd half.......surely JF has to go for broke now!!

Still no shot on target!

Only 3 shots on target...to their11

4 of the teams beneath us (and there aren't that many!!).......all won today.........Newport, Yeovil, Hartlepool and Daggers plus Morcambe got 1 point.

I still think we will survive.....but I cannot see where any more points are coming from?

Maybe 40 points will be enough after all.

Supporter+

Woeful. Inept. Shocking. Take your pick. Notts are one of the worst sides in the league on current form.

Jamie arrogant and evasive as ever

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

Appalling display, Rovers were pretty ordinary and we made them look good! First half was average, but second half was just shocking. So little ability it's laughable, to see what has become of this club is truly heartbreaking and the team have now turned into the worst in the division!

@tarquinbeechsays there were 3 shots on target? There wasn't, the nearest was McLeod's header, but that looked to be missing to me and the other two were looped up deflections.

We will not win another home game using these tactics, we just make it too easy for the away team to hit us on the break and once behind there is no creativity, allowing the away team to just control the game.

Sacked in the morning sang the Rovers fans at one stage, we can but hope....

5 hours ago, Elite_pie said:

He did, we had the U16s sat next to us and they said he played all the game, but kept going off the pitch saying he was injured.

The club looks to have decided to humiliate him and make him play with the kids.

On 03/03/2016 at 17:23, CliftonMagpie said:

@Elite_pie brave attendance prediction.

I think we will be looking to scrape past 3,600. The club cannot fiddle the attendances like they used to do. ;)

Allow me to revel in my moment of glory!  Not only did I get the 0-2 score spot on, but my 4,950 attendance prediction was only 102 short of the mark.

Next week's lottery numbers available for a small fee!

• Like 2

The crowd wasn't bad all things considered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Elite_pie said:

Allow me to revel in my moment of glory!  Not only did I get the 0-2 score spot on, but my 4,950 attendance prediction was only 102 short of the mark.

Next week's lottery numbers available for a small fee!

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/6238/bristol-rovers-notts-cheaty-thread?q=pride

• Like 1