The summer months

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Days Won:  25

As the title says the summer months , all that sunshine , barbeques , holidays in the sun , chilling out , hmmm how much do you miss the football ? My missus says I am notably different on a Saturday afternoon in the close season , I'm a bit crazy on matchdays she says the house is alive , how do you feel in the summer , do you miss it ? Does anyone notice a change in you ? 

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,588
  • Days Won:  22

Cricket and Rugby League. What's a close season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Days Won:  25

I see you like your different sports @ivansneck , well done on that front , guess you are well occupied the year round . 

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  1,703
  • Days Won:  36

I don't miss it until it starts getting to around the end of June, early July, as I have plenty of other things to do (The wife makes sure of it!). We normally spend the time away at the coast, or in Derbyshire, the only times at weekends when I know I will be at home is when I have to get the DIY tools out again.

I must admit that once July kicks in, I start scouring the web for all things Notts, which normally entails trying to find out as much as possible on the new signings past career.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,179
  • Days Won:  23

I defiantly miss it! With the euros on I won't miss it as much, it just means spending more time with my family than I already do

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I miss the football, at the end of last season it drove me crazy - even after the relegation and I assume this year will be no different.

When you experience difficult seasons it's quite natural to want it over, however when it comes, you end up missing it. This said, there will be things to discuss and of course the friendlies will be announced which fills the void. For me, it's all about spending time with my family during the close season and it's something this year I want to focus on. It would be nice to have at least one trip to a new city, I've only ever been to London, Leicester, Derby, Birmingham, York and Liverpool.

Only three of those I've actually managed to look around, so there will be things to do.

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  68

Supporter+

Euros first and then the Olympics. That will keep me going.....

Archived