Mystery man training today!

I'm not sure its an academy player, I don't recognise him and I would have thought his number would have been higher.

Unless it's 18 and not 8. [emoji14]

It could be 28 ? There's no way of knowing, he does look quite young, you can tell by his build, but I just haven't a clue who he is!

Update* Someone has told me it could be Gboly Ariyibi? cc102823bd26636ebc137912a718e1a8.jpg

4a6ac6b45419fa7a71dae60932a4a3ed.jpg

I feel like Gboly Ariyibi has darker skin than the guy in the picture but its hard to tell since you can only see his back

3 hours ago, ohstanleyaborah said:

I mentioned it in the amevor thread but felt it deserved to have it's own thread

372112ae6c06812bf514405d654a9998.jpg

Who is this guy ? A new striker or centre half ? I thought it could have been Percival-knight but it doesn't look like him

winger Toby Alaja currently 24 and Torquay  currently check him an compare I'm sure it's him 

3 hours ago, ohstanleyaborah said: I mentioned it in the amevor thread but felt it deserved to have it's own thread

372112ae6c06812bf514405d654a9998.jpg

Who is this guy ? A new striker or centre half ? I thought it could have been Percival-knight but it doesn't look like him

winger Toby Alaja currently 24 and Torquay  currently check him an compare I'm sure it's him 

His hair isnt the same as alaja's and his head shape is different, nice try though!

he deffo looks very similar to the Chesterfield one very similar indeed but the only thing I can't understand.

Why would Chesterfield let a young prospect go if it's him who's got potential unless it's down to something else 

Well that's what's got me confused, because he played 38 games for them last season so hes clearly valued there

1 minute ago, ohstanleyaborah said:

Well that's what's got me confused, because he played 38 games for them last season so hes clearly valued there

He may not have wanted to stay, think along the lines of any talented players we've had - i.e Alan Judge.

Valued but wanted out.

Good game of guess who this... ;)

if he's valued an a prospect surely league one clubs would be sniffing the only reason I can think of.

Is John Sheridan rates him and he likes Sheridan or Chesterfield are broke and not many other league one teams rate him.

either way Itl be Intresting to see who it actually is becuase he looks very similar to that gboly aribiyi 

Archived