Match Discussion: Game 16 - Blackpool (A)

Joe Jones

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  2,894
  • Days Won:  229

Game 16 - Blackpool (A)

Notts County are back in league business as they head to Blackpool this afternoon to try and maintain their playoff charge.

John Sheridan's charges, missing star striker Jon Stead, will take on a Tangerines side currently mid-table but who have lost just three games in their last 10 and are just four points off the playoffs.

How do you think the Magpies will get on? Let us know!

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,007
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Just sums things up for me.

Very disappointing outcome but one I very much expected, my prediction would have seen Notts score once but still destroyed by them. If anyone seriously felt it was going to be 'easy' then it's deluded and just the whole timing struck me as one of them where we would get a slap to our face in order to wake us up. I'm not going on the reverse mind, there's no worries about that and I do think we will be able to float in and around the play-offs.

Its a result that John Sheridan can 'demand better' from, whilst we just try to keep a realistic view point on things.

So much for being the game that would have allowed our fan base to say 'this is when we gained promotion', sorry but it's not that early for us. There's much hard work required for even retaining a play-off spot that sadly seems an uphill task without two consistent goalscorers.

I seriously hope Stead can pick up where he left after his injury. COYP!

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,782
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  2,466
  • Days Won:  68

Supporter+

I've just regained the power of speech after Saturday.........

Archived