Match Discussion: Game 31 - The Grecians (H)

PON_News

Game 31 - The Grecians (H)

Team: Exeter City

Date: 14/02/17

Where: Meadow Lane

What line-up should Kevin Nolan opt for? What will be the key areas for the Magpies to get a victory? What do you think the final score will be?

Have your say below, join in with the Pride of Nottingham match discussion.

Supporter+

Exeter were thumped 3-0 in their local derby at Plymouth which was a surprise as they hadn't been beaten since November. Their away form is excellent so coming to ML will hold no fears for them. They won 4-1 at ML back in March. Notts did win 2-0 at Exeter in September which is one of the highlights of the season so far. I can't call it so I'll sit on the fence and go for a 1-1 draw. 

1 minute ago, Dripsey3 said:

Exeter were thumped 3-0 in their local derby at Plymouth which was a surprise as they hadn't been beaten since November.

That happened purely because I backed them in the prediction league. Hope we stuff them!

All the very best wishes for tonight, I'm gonna be busy witnessing the Millers ritual humiliation at the hands of Huddersfield at the NYS. #COYP

• Like 1

A draw with a good performance would not be a disaster against a good side. I'd rather win at Orient if given the choice of the 2.

6 hours ago, BradtheMiller said:

All the very best wishes for tonight, I'm gonna be busy witnessing the Millers ritual humiliation at the hands of Huddersfield at the NYS. #COYP

Hudds are a decent side this year.

A draw here wouldn't be a bad thing for either club, I suspect we may lose pushing for the win but I just hope the performance is right. We need to maintain the work rate of late, without a repeat or relapse of prior attitudes when it comes to taking to the field.

• Like 1

Good luck Notts

• Like 1

Colin Slater just saif that Liam Noble only makes one change to his Notts team tonight, the blokes quality

• Like 1

That was our get out of jail card tonight haha! What a fightback! Leyton Orient and Yeovil just got bigger games with Orients win! Dragging more teams into this scrap to stay up, Cheltenham, Orient, Newport, Accrington and Hartlepool all could finish below us as long as two of them are I don't care who, just don't leave it till the last game of the season Notts!

• Like 2

Delighted with the fightback, fantastic point but HTF did Orient win at Plymouth?? As has been mentioned though, it brings more clubs into the firing line after tonights results. For the record, our (RUFC) season lurches from one disaster to another (lost 3-2 to Huddersfield...93rd minute winner)

Minimum 4 points from Orient /Yeovil.....right?

COYP

• Like 4

Definitely a point that feels like 3 , thought we were done for , but great character to go to the end like that and get a reward , hows big is Orient now ? Can't wait , COYP 

• Like 1

I'm so glad we didn't leave, Mum said a few times shall we go, but we didn't. Great fightback by Notts. Hope we can pick up a point, at least on Saturday.

• Like 2

Supporter+

That was the equivalent of a husband arriving home late on Valentines, but saving the day with a dozen red roses and a box of Belgian chocolates. Massive point given the circumstances. 

• Like 2

Delighted with the fightback, fantastic point but HTF did Orient win at Plymouth?? As has been mentioned though, it brings more clubs into the firing line after tonights results. For the record, our (RUFC) season lurches from one disaster to another (lost 3-2 to Huddersfield...93rd minute winner)
Minimum 4 points from Orient /Yeovil.....right?
COYP

Alot of argyle supporters have been complaining about the ref and saying orient are a dirty team, so whether they deserved to win im not so sure