Scale Model makers looking for fans input

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  7
  • Days Won:  1

I have a request for any fans willing to help our new model company 'Premier Models Ltd' to create an authentic replica of Meadow Lane. Any photo's of the stands, pitch- side views etc?? We have already received some really great advice and images from other fans and sources via the internet. Any specific details anyone thinks we should try to include to better the model will be gratefully taken on board! Thanks for your time and hope to hear back from you at the email address below.

Cheers

Andy, Premier Models Ltd

We are making a 11'' x 9'' Meadow Lane scale model and we are looking for pictures of the ground as viewed by the fans from their seats. These varied photographs give us the opportunity to create great models. Any pictures you might have of the ground please send them to: [email protected]

cheers!

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,147
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Hello, I sent you a PM - as mentioned within it I am very happy to help with providing you with some pictures I have taken of Meadow Lane.

Care to share any of your existing models? I am sure the community would like to see.

19 hours ago, Premier Models ltd said:

I have a request for any fans willing to help our new model company 'Premier Models Ltd' to create an authentic replica of Meadow Lane. Any photo's of the stands, pitch- side views etc?? We have already received some really great advice and images from other fans and sources via the internet. Any specific details anyone thinks we should try to include to better the model will be gratefully taken on board! Thanks for your time and hope to hear back from you at the email address below.

Cheers

Andy, Premier Models Ltd

IMG_1484.JPG

IMG_1993.JPG

IMG_1997.JPG

17 minutes ago, Chris said:

Hello, I sent you a PM - as mentioned within it I am very happy to help with providing you with some pictures I have taken of Meadow Lane.

Care to share any of your existing models? I am sure the community would like to see.

Hi Chris, in reply to your post and as requested, I've posted some of our recent stadiums which we have produced. We have a Brazilian stadium of Palmeires F.C and most recent from the U.K we have Chester F.C which we have planned to donate to a fundraising event at the Lookers Vauxhall Stadium on 13th August. 

Any pictures you or anyone else have of Meadow Lane would be very appreciated. We like to gather pictures from fans as the varied positions the photographs are taken around the stands give us great scope to work with. We also currently have Tranmere Rovers 'Prenton Park' being produced where we received lots of pictures from fans interested in seeing the final result. We like the way our request of pictures involves the fans and we have had great feedback. 

If anyone has any questions or simply wants to contribute to our project please do so and email us at:

[email protected]

many thanks, Andy

Very impressive, I will shoot some pictures across over the weekend and I look forward to seeing Meadow Lane recreated.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,447
  • Days Won:  287

Like your work!

This site is handy and includes an outside view: http://www.footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/league-two/meadow-lane-notts-county.html

A model of Meadow Lane before redevelopment would also be interesting. This and this provide a good view to get started.

20 hours ago, Premier Models ltd said:

We are making a 11'' x 9'' Meadow Lane scale model and we are looking for pictures of the ground as viewed by the fans from their seats. These varied photographs give us the opportunity to create great models. Any pictures you might have of the ground please send them to: [email protected]

cheers!

On 26/07/2017 at 23:49, Premier Models ltd said:

Cheers

Andy, Premier Models Ltd

Thanks very much for your They're both useful and hugely  encouraging. For us to see that our project has the ability to involve fans like yourself, is a huge help to us.
If you manage to capture any other shots of the stadium in the upcoming matches please do not hesitate to email them directly to us.
Our prototype is about 90% complete and we look forward to posting the finished product pictures on the various websites and forums we've approached.
Many thanks, 

Andy Marlow
Premier Models Ltd 
2 hours ago, DangerousSausage said:

Like your work!

This site is handy and includes an outside view: http://www.footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/league-two/meadow-lane-notts-county.html

A model of Meadow Lane before redevelopment would also be interesting. This and this provide a good view to get started.

Thanks very much for your post. That website looks a great help. It's both useful and hugely encouraging for us to see that our project has the ability to involve fans like yourself, it gives us the motivation and the scope to work with and create a great model.
If you manage to capture any shots of the stadium in the upcoming matches please do not hesitate to email them directly to us.
Our prototype for Meadow Lane is still at the computer graphic level but we look forward to posting the finished product pictures on this site. However I will see if we can get some computer graphics on here over the weekend.
Many thanks, 

Andy Marlow
Premier Models Ltd 

Our computer graphic of Meadow Lane coming along nicely, pictures of the stands from fans would really help us out so much, we can incorporate some of the finer details more accurately. Thanks in advance!

IMG_2018.PNG

NC-1.png

Behind the KOP it's all concrete, we have a parking area and there's turn styles all around the ground.

Though the mock up is looking pretty good.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,447
  • Days Won:  287

It's definitely recognisable now @Premier Models ltd. The gable on the Sirrel stand is white, not black, and has a tatty black flag on top of a pole (but feel free to make it black and white, it's due for changing anyway). Good pic here.

The Family Stand (on the right) was built at the front of the existing Meadow Lane end complex and I think is the same height. Here's the back of it. And to give you an idea of what the turnstiles look like, here's a view of the turnstile between the Family Stand and the Sirrel Stand. You can see the right-hand side of the Family Stand here, and where it meets the older building. Apparently the turnstile dates from before the war and is the oldest part of the ground, but it might be an urban myth.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,942
  • Days Won:  162

it looks pretty good, how much will one cost when made?

Archived