Krystian Pearce Has Gone

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,771
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

It appears Krystian Pearce has signed for Torquay.

http://www.thisissouthdevon.co.uk/story-19583704-detail/story.html#axzz2aTd1KHLz?4073310729&redirected=true

I had great hopes for Krystian it is a great shame that things haven't worked out for him but I hope he manages to resurrect his career at tbe Gulls.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,983
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Keystone? :lol::thumbsup:

I think we will be seeing him snapped up by a championship side not before long, I really feel we've allowed someone to slip through our net but that's not really an issue. I would have kept him, though you can only have so many centre backs but I wish him all the best with his career.

A session of managerial changes seemed to knock him back, with a loss of confidence but he always tried. Good player!

• Content Count:  10,771
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Keystone? :lol::thumbsup:

Whoops I assume that was my phone trying to predict what I am trying to type. I've corrected it now.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  2,140
  • Days Won:  58

Slightly surprised by this, think he's a great defender and someone with a very bright future. He was unlucky in that he had a few injuries and Keith seemed to knock his confidence a bit I thought, with his numerous comments of being dissapointed with him in the NEP.

Nevertheless best of luck to him, and thanks for all your efforts! Scored a few important goals for us

• Content Count:  12,900
  • Days Won:  162

annoyed but expected.

i think we should have kept him, most sides have 5 centre backs and i like hollis, i would much rather see him loaned out and have pearce for backup to liddle and leacock. manny is probably my 3rd favourite now, though pearce is much better imo

Archived