Match Discussion: Game 33 - The Cumbrians (H)

PON_News

Game 33 - The Cumbrians (H)

Team: Carlisle United

Date: 13/02/18

Where: Meadow Lane

What line-up should Kevin Nolan opt for? What will be the key areas for the Magpies to get a victory? What do you think the final score will be?

Have your say below, join in with the Pride of Nottingham match discussion.

Well after recent displays nothing less  than a fully committed energy fuelled front foot approach will be good enough , a proper approach is needed , I'll be very interested in team selection , hopefully different options will be available after illness ect , or will it be give them a chance to respond , I would change it if possible sure KN will , we need a positive response and result against a difficult opponent , COYP

• Like 1

Considering illness & injury who knows what the team might be......

I think some performances have been sadly lacking since early December, teams know to get after us and exploit our slow start to games and the lack of a regular striker will be our undoing again I fear.

Although I think we’ll see a better performance tonight I can’t see us getting anything 

sorry lads it’s 1 - 2 defeat (that’s if we manage to score) 

• Like 1

We really need a result here, I haven't gone - not feeling well (and my legs hurt).

Yet I wished I was there and, regardless I would be trying to do my bit. Kinda nervous to watch my phone as updates come in as I really feel uncomfortable about how the game may potentially go. They'll be on a high, so we need a performance!

-Update-

Switched to following the game via the BBC, no updates came through on my app. I use I should have the PON page's up. Haha