Video Discussion: Post-Grimsby: Harry Kewell

liampie

Name: Post-Grimsby: Harry Kewell
Category: Official Notts Videos
Date Added: 2018-09-05
Submitter: liampie

Harry Kewell reflects on the defeat against Grimsby Town at Blundell Park.

Post-Grimsby: Harry Kewell

Why not subscribe to PrideofNottinghamTV?

• Like 1

Fitness is a big issue right now for Notts, the players collapse. Either they are being worked too hard in training or the fitness staff need improving.

Sounds like he sees a lot of what us fans do, I just hope his talk can lead to results because I think dealing with the mistakes at the time will reduce the games the club loses.

I was called mad for pointing out the fitness. 😂

Now all of sudden these people who said 'it's only the pre-season', 'we are only x games in' are saying how the players aren't fit enough and haven't been for awhile. Hindsight is such a lovely process. 😛 

I like how Harry calls things, he clearly understands what he sees and this should help with fixing them.

I like the way Harry talks, he seems to have a good understanding and his approach to the job should help.

Nice to see PON sharing the post match videos done by Notts, I don't watch YouTube but these are useful.