Nigel Clough To Sheff Utd

Fan of Big Tone

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the fact that NC has got a job at Sheff Utd.

Our loss? I expect they will start to climb the table now on the back of the "new manager syndrome"

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I didn't want to mention it, I noticed it yesterday when someone posted on @jurgenpie wall that he was close to joining. When I searched the news, it said the deal was done. I thought Sheffield United had financial problems?

It seems they still have ambition and although I see Nigel doing well, as he knows how to bargain and spend wisely. I doubt they'll do a Coventry, I think they've got a few (few to many) overrated players who care more for the wage, rather than the performance but Nigel is a lot like his father and I am sure he will get rid. I expect them to sign a certain player who sits with a team below us, he as three first names!

I would love us to make an approach for him (as I would Nigel), though one had a real possibility and the other is delusional.

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

I noticed before I took Granny to the Doc's for her blood test.I wish him well.He left a good foundation for Steve McClaren at Derby and I'm very grateful to him for that.I will watch his progress with interest.

Archived