- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- Faces of PON: Notts County vs Halifax, 14 September 2019
- ARLukomski discusses Notts County's home win over Halifax
- Analysing Notts County's first ten games in the National League
- New Pride of Nottingham merch out
- ARLukomski discusses Notts County's away draw with Sutton
- ARLukomski discusses Notts County's draw with Solihull Moors
- Faces of PON: Notts County vs Chorley, 26 August 2019
- ARLukomski discusses Notts County's win over Chorley
- Faces of PON: Notts County vs Wrexham, 18 August 2019
- Faces of PON: Notts County vs Barnet, 10 August 2019
If Norman Smurfwaite gets his hands on you he will bleed you dry and do a proper asset strip on you. He kicked Nuneaton borough out of their ground and tried to do a good number on port vale, full of false promises and lies so if he takes over you guys need to start protesting straight away or youll not get back in the EFL for years
Pride of Nottingham is an independent fansite devoted to Notts County, the world’s oldest league football club. Created in 2013, it has served as a source of Magpie news, features, match previews, reports, analysis and interviews for more than three years.