- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- 'Poor for 80, decent for 10': ARLukomski on Northampton v Notts County
- 'So slow with our passing': ARLukomski's views on Notts at Aldershot
- Notts County fans' forum: Key points
- 'Outsmarted and ineffective': ARLukomski on Notts County v Barrow
- How important is Michael Doyle now to Notts County?
- How does it feel losing the World's Oldest Football League club tag?
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County's FA Cup win over Ebbsfleet
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County's clash with Hartlepool
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County's clash with Chesterfield
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County FA Cup win over Belper
Hi guys. Sure 27 years old - been supporting Notts for 20 of those Been with my partner since 16 and have a 2 year old boy - Jack (and before you ask - yes he is a pie!) Work as a supermarket manager Glad to be on board and will endeavour to update my column weekly