Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pride of Nottingham (Notts County Community)

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NottsGeezerCal

Media
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NottsGeezerCal

  1. I love Kevin Nolan, knew he'd be a good fit for us, has abit more hunger and fight about him than Fullarton/Cooper/Sheridan, excellent man manager as well..
  2. Notts win, if Audels back I can see a clean sheet if not I think we'll do it the hard way! Haha!
  3. I'm going to say 3-1 to Plymouth I just can't see our defence holding out against this quality of opposition, I'd definitely take a boring 0-0 draw though!
  4. Another win would be amazing but I expect it to be tight.. It will be interesting to see who he opts for as the centre backs with Duffy suspended.. 2-0 Notts 50th min and 89th..
  5. That was our get out of jail card tonight haha! What a fightback! Leyton Orient and Yeovil just got bigger games with Orients win! Dragging more teams into this scrap to stay up, Cheltenham, Orient, Newport, Accrington and Hartlepool all could finish below us as long as two of them are I don't care who, just don't leave it till the last game of the season Notts!
  6. @Super_Danny_Allsopp Don't think we can be picky, hoof ball, tika taka, as long as we're winning I don't care how we play! Hopefully Audel can keep Bogle quiet and our attack wakes up and isn't afraid to shoot and we should survive.
  7. 3-1 Notts, Notts to go down to 10 men and concede a penalty, Smith to get sent to the stands, heard it here first haha!
  8. Time to Trewly f**k off, someone save us..

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.