- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- 7 brand new exclusive Notts County mobile wallpapers
- Notts Season in Focus: 1997-98
- ARLukomski's verdict on Notts County's win over Eastleigh
- Faces of PON: Notts County vs Eastleigh
- Notts Player in Focus: Kyle Wootton
- ARLukomski on Notts County vs Aveley - Through to the last four
- Notts County vs Woking - Not a day for decision making
- ARLukomski's verdict on Notts County's FA Trophy win at Yeovil
- Faces of PON: Notts County vs Chesterfield
- Second half dominance: ARLukomski on Notts County v Chesterfield
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'awards'.
Found 1 result
Notts County right-back Matt Tootle has been named the Supporters' Player of the Season for 2017/18. The 27-year-old has enjoyed a superb season in the black and white stripes thanks to his displays which combined dynamism with consistency. Tootle is also a fan favourite thanks to his eccentric, loveable personality, as shown by his quirky "slug" goal celebration which he has used several times this season after chipping in with a few strikes. Off the pitch, Tootle has also raised awareness of mental health issues, having faced and overcome his own battles, which has inspired and helped out many people within the football sphere who could relate. Notts County's awards ceremony took place on Sunday evening at Meadow Lane, with upwards of 170 guests in attendance. Here are the other winners from the night: Community Champion: Michael O'Connor Lifetime Achievement: Colin Slater Goal of the Season: Noor Husin (vs. Crewe Alexandra) Golden Boot: Jorge Grant Players' Player of the Season: Jorge Grant Share your thoughts about this news story on Pride of Nottingham by signing up to the website, visiting the forum and joining in the chat with hundreds of fellow Notts County fans. Fancy showcasing your brand or business on Pride of Nottingham? Click here to find out more about sponsorship and advertising opportunities with us.