- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- 'Outsmarted and ineffective': ARLukomski on Notts County v Barrow
- How important is Michael Doyle now to Notts County?
- How does it feel losing the World's Oldest Football League club tag?
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County's FA Cup win over Ebbsfleet
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County's clash with Hartlepool
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County's clash with Chesterfield
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County FA Cup win over Belper
- Mitch Whiley: Is the National League competitive and how have Notts County got accustomed to it?
- Faces of PON: Notts County vs Torquay
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County's clash with Torquay
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'chants'.
Found 1 result
I had a wheelbarrow We love you county Judge will tear you apart Always s*it on the red side of the trent Forever and ever Sirrel, Sirrel, Sirrel There's only one Jimmy Sirrel Please help us to add this, I hope we can try to help people learn the chants to make us more vocal! (worth the try)
Pride of Nottingham is an independent fansite devoted to Notts County, the world’s oldest league football club. Created in 2013, it has served as a source of Magpie news, features, match previews, reports, analysis and interviews for more than three years.