- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- How does it feel losing the World's Oldest Football League club tag?
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County's FA Cup win over Ebbsfleet
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County's clash with Hartlepool
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County's clash with Chesterfield
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County FA Cup win over Belper
- Mitch Whiley: Is the National League competitive and how have Notts County got accustomed to it?
- Faces of PON: Notts County vs Torquay
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County's clash with Torquay
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County's clash with Dagenham & Redbridge
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County's trip to Dover
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'fulham'.
Found 1 result
On 20 November 1976, Notts County clinched an impressive 5-1 win over a Fulham outfit featuring Bobby Moore, George Best and Rodney Marsh in a Second Division match at Craven Cottage. Mick Vinter struck for the Magpies after just 45 seconds and went on to grab a second later in the game, while Steve Carter, Martin Busby and Ernie Howe (with an own goal) made it five before the hour mark. Although Alan Slough managed to grab a consolation, it was still a very impressive result from Ron Fenton's side. Here are the highlights from that game if you fancy having a look. Were you at that game? Let us know!
Pride of Nottingham is an independent fansite devoted to Notts County, the world’s oldest league football club. Created in 2013, it has served as a source of Magpie news, features, match previews, reports, analysis and interviews for more than three years.