When Tony Met Joe

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Well it had to happen sometime so today before the match I went on a Joe hunt, i didn't have to look far because as I wandered into the MLSB there he was with his two children.

When I approached him I think he was a little taken aback to see the famous Tony Hateley.:joker:

Seriously it was great to meet you in person at last Joe and it turned out to be a lucky omen for notts too.:thumbsup:

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

It was nice to meet you today Tony.

Ask Muddy - I'm the same, you'd probably think I'm used to it but it's surreal still. It's usually me looking out for faces, which sounds pretty sad but It's nice when I do notice someone. Quite a few, though your the only one who actually spoke to me. I'm a little quiet at first :)

Hope you enjoyed the game

Supporter+

Nice to meet you too and your two lovely children, even though Super_Pie didn't want to give me one of his Skeggy sweets.:joker:

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

Tony,think yourself lucky that Super_pie or Ellie didn't have any toxic waste sweets with them.They WOULD have shared them! :)

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Tony,think yourself lucky that Super_pie or Ellie didn't have any toxic waste sweets with them.They WOULD have shared them! :)

This is too true - Jake once overheard a discussion about sour sweets, so he asked and asked if we could get some and since he was being very good, we decided to treat him. The little bugger decided to give them out to fans in the MLSB, mainly people we know but some of their faces.

Some might say your lucky....

Supporter+

I've just realised I was calling Ellie by the wrong name I'm sure I called her Ava :doh: , you will have to apologise for the "strange old man" for me, you've got that many kids I get mixed up.

I am used to those toxic sweets, George has them, they certainly make your tabs laugh. :joker:

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

icon_share.png  tonyhateleyI've just realised I was calling Ellie by the wrong name I'm sure I called her Ava :doh: , you will have to apologise for the "strange old man" for me, you've got that many kids I get mixed up.

I'm always getting the grandkids names wrong.Ellie and Harry get quite indignent but Jake (Super_pie) usually finds it amusing.

My grandma used to do the same a lot and would often go through loads of family names till she got it right.I used to think it was hilarious except when she called me Minnie or Marion. :rollonfloorlaughing:

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  2,140
  • Days Won:  58

My Granny's always getting names mixed up. I've been called Oliver quite a few times, and he's their dog!

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

That's an unusual name for a dog.Is it a Hardy dog-Get it-Oliver Hardy.(one of my all time heroes,with Stan Laurel)

Archived