November, 25th 2022: Pride of Nottingham Announcement

Chris

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,139
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

There's not been much said from my end, things have just quietly been done and, to a degree, I haven't forced the same level of commitments I have shown in the past seasons. I care immensely about this community, the Pride of Nottingham and of course Notts County.

I have mentioned that things have been difficult, both mentally and physically. Which I do not want to go into further because there's really no need, aside from saying the past few years has been challenging for us all. This said, if I don't discuss things about PON itself - then moving forward won't be as easy. Simply because the standard I set myself hasn't been consistent.

There's not much I plan to do before the New Year.

But, I will be focusing on slowly putting out content and of course finding that balance required to maintain such a community.

I am extremely grateful to see that members are continuing to post, this wouldn't be the first community to fall silent due to a lack of direction. But, it's not been the case. My approach for 2023 will be to keep it simple, as there are aspects of the Notts community that I miss, and I want to find time to reimmerse myself back into it.

I want to have things that keep me busy, focused and excited. It's a shame that we're having a great season at a point where I haven't had my A game but, I do stress PON isn't about me - it's about Notts fans and us as a community.

Publically, I feel I need to discuss things and hopefully this will act as some means towards that.

Keep safe everyone,

Chris

• Love 1

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,139
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Ah... I missed the most important part.

I am aware that some members have expressed issues with the Facebook login feature. The last time I explored resolving the issue, the goal posts had been moved as they made this function only for registered businesses. Yet it seems that the goal posts have yet again moved, and I will be working on resolving the issue.

If anyone can't remember their password, please just email [email protected]

The webmail for the Pride of Nottingham is currently transitioning away from Google services.