How was your Christmas/New Year?

Chris

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

As the title says, at your discretion, feel free to share how yours went.

Mine was good. I had a few days when I had caught a bug which annoys me because I don't like feeling unwell for multiple days. I spent most of the day doing stuff in the background, whilst watching TV in the living room. 

Some good films were on, but the strangest thing was the days you'd expect to see films shown, only to see repeats of old TV shows dominating the listings.

That's fine, we just fired up our Android box and loaded Jellyfin to watch stuff.

Christmas itself was pretty standard, aside from helping Jake build his first full PC build for his eldest sister Ellie. We watched a few things, then had Christmas dinner and then went to wish @GrannyPie a happy birthday. It was nice to see GP and @super_ram open up their gifts.

New Year we didn't celebrate it, I spent most of the day watching The Goldbergs. 🥴

• Like 2

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,905
  • Days Won:  162

i spent christmas at my aunts and uncles for christmas dinner and most of the day, it was their turn to host it. i enjoyed joking with my uncle about how forest are doing and calling him a fair weather fan. 😀

• Like 1

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,443
  • Days Won:  287

I've had better ones to be honest. I came over for Christmas for the first time in a few years, so I had a bit of stress buying presents only for my suitcase to vanish. It took three weeks to get it back. I know it's only stuff, but it constantly bugs you in the back of your mind. On the plus side, it was an excuse to get my mid-90s Notts shirts out again :D

• Like 1