Sukhi Ghuman re-engaging at #Notts? Octavian Security was #Notts shirt sponsor in the past

Piethagoram

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,062
  • Days Won:  54

Wonder what his connection to Everton is, seems to have been based in Notts since attending uni at Nottingham Trent.

That shirt sponsor turned out well for him, as it happened the away shirt was the one and only game Sol Campbell played in, so the pictures were everywhere!

Edited by menzinho

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,444
  • Days Won:  287

I remember there being talk about him taking over when Munto collapsed. I don't see how him getting involved again, maybe as a sponsor, could be a bad thing - the club is hardly sustainable right now so the more people who want to get on board the better!

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  895
  • Days Won:  11

Octavian security took over the stewarding at Notts, and they we're absolutely  shockingly awfully employers, we had to chase our pay for games worked they said we'd not worked games when we did refusing to pay up. Anyone connected or had anything to do with it, should be told in no uncertain words to go away, and that's the kind version

• Like 1

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,139
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I don't know what to make of it, but to be honest when random people make connections to somewhere like in that tweet. I tend to pay no notice of it. It seems something more geared towards his agenda rather than an honest statement.