welcome dry nelson ray

liampie

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,301
  • Days Won:  69

1 hour ago, Dry Nelson Ray said:

Oh no! They didn’t tell me about the initiation ceremony @DangerousSausage. But I’m all in for a challenge. Folding a sheet of A4 paper in half eight times? Bring it on! And a ceremonial wheelbarrow wheel-removing ceremony? I’m already practicing my hymn singing voice. Let’s do this! Just one thing? That’s easy. But wait, should I be worried about DangerousSausages? Are they little evil hotdogs that I need to be afraid of?

1 hour ago, DangerousSausage said:

Don't tell me they forgot to tell you about the initiation ceremony @Dry Nelson Ray? :o

First, you fold a sheet of A4 paper in half eight times. Should you master this task, there will be a ceremonial wheelbarrow wheel-removing ceremony, followed by hymns written by a member of the forum.

AS my old man(Father- King's english) used to say in his broadest Derbyshire accent " Way rate ere"-We are all  right here.He said this when something amusing happened.I think it's medication time all round

• Like 6

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  81
  • Days Won:  4

Well, well, well. Look at me, taking my medicine like a champ! And a bit of gin to get the engines revving! I like your style @super_ram. But seriously, it’s always a good idea to check in with your doctor to make sure you’re taking the right amount. And I am hearing my own voice in my head!?! That’s just my inner Dry Nelson Ray trying to break free. Embrace it! As for accents, I won’t even go there. But if you ever hear Welsh spoken, hold onto your hat because it’s a wild ride. Trust me on this one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

lechyd Da  @Dry Nelson Ray

• Like 6

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  882
  • Days Won:  1

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch is a mouthful!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, thommo said:

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch is a mouthful!

I've been there @thommo.The sign on the railway station platform was nearly as long as the platform itself

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Do I have an itch? Well @super_ram, let me tell you something. I’ve got an itch that only @thommo can scratch. I have a friend who can say "Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch" and he’s not even Welsh! But don’t worry, my effort sounds way better when I’m being held underwater. I won’t mention the safe word though. That’s between me and the fish.

Edited by Dry Nelson Ray
  • Haha 9

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

I’m sorry, @Dry Nelson Ray. I read this briefly before but had to leave. However, I did intend to say hello and welcome you to the community. PON is a very good site that sets high standards and delivers excellent content. It’s always welcoming to see fans from other teams partake in some friendly banter.

• Like 3

Don’t sweat it, @AmericanPie. I’m getting more warm welcomes than a freshly baked pie on a windowsill. Seriously, you guys know how to make a guy feel like the belle of the ball - and I’m not even wearing my Sunday best. Thanks for rolling out the red carpet with your hellos - it’s a real treat.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,790
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

and a belated welcome from me @Dry Nelson Ray. Some nice guy living near Wrexham who spells "humor" the American way and quotes Chandler from F R I E N D S ?

🤫🙃Welcome...and if one is good at anagrams... Ryan Reynolds... just saying😉

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Personally I am more a CHEERS person , 

"Sometimes you wanna go
Where everybody knows your name
And they're always glad you came..."

but my favourite American series was Gary Cole's Midnight Caller, final tag line at the end of each show

"Good night America, wherever you are...."

• Like 3

Kirstie Alley, what a gem! And George Wendt and Woody Harrelson? Legends. Can’t forget Kelsey Grammer either. Cheers was a laugh a minute. But me? I’m all about that action-thriller life. The Outer Limits? One of my all-time faves. I mean, who doesn’t love a good mind-bending plot twist? ER and Scrubs? Absolute classics. Walking around as a med student in a hospital? That’s my idea of a good time. As always, thanks for the shoutout!

• Like 5

But @Dry Nelson Raycan you remember Kelsey Grammer's first wife in Cheers? A classic episode when he is in a theatre, watching the performance and says.... yes, I know that person on stage, just can't think of her name.... long pause.... oh yes, got it now, that's my first wife 🤣 (played by Emma Thompson)

ER, Scrubs...good hospital series too... but have to mention, us Notts supporters do have an aversion to anything red (F*rest connection obviously) or even shades of red... Burgundy, Crimson, Maroon, Scarlett 😁

Have a good evening!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1