PON mood check-in: How are you feeling?

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,989
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

It just occurred to me that we haven't checked in on our members' current mood on PON since 2021. The mood feature is there to give us an added dimension to expressing ourselves, and it’s always interesting to see how it changes over time. So, let’s take a moment to update our moods and share with the community. It’s a great way to connect with others and let them know how you’re feeling.

I hope everyone is well, and I look forward to seeing your updates!

• Like 3

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

I have recently changed my mood to satisfied and I must say, it feels great. Taking a step back and reflecting on the positive aspects of life can really make a difference in how we perceive things. It's a good way to react after games or just in general. Being satisfied allows us to appreciate the present moment and enjoy the little things in life. It's important to take time for ourselves and focus on our well-being.

• Like 2

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,725
  • Days Won:  27

I have set my mood to ‘cool’ and hope it will remain that way until the weekend. I do use it occasionally, but not as often as I should. I agree that it’s a fun way to express oneself on PON.

• Like 1

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,905
  • Days Won:  162

i am set to satisfied, i will be keeping this set for a bit longer as i still do feel the way, 👍