Fixture list announced

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  278
  • Days Won:  1

The local clubs such as Mansfield and Doncaster will all be fun games to play. Some of the Tuesday night games would be better if they were played on the weekend, but it may work to our advantage if fewer away fans come down for them.

• Like 3

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  553
  • Days Won:  4
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Retro_Pie

I hope the squad is still excited about the new season and thinks that the fixtures are quite good for getting off to a strong start. I bet Luke Williams is filling the squad with confidence and telling them to just enjoy the pre-season. However, once the first game against Sutton comes around, it will be time to get down to business.

• Like 2

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  171
  • Days Won:  0

I’m excited for the new season and it doesn’t matter to me which team we play against. I believe that if things go our way and the players work hard, we can beat any team. I’m especially looking forward to the away game against Sutton.

• Like 1

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

One thing i have noticed this season is quite alot of home games are midweek games so maybe slightly harder for some fans to attend. Hopefully everyone can adjust to it though. The team will prepare for games as they normally do. I remembered the fixtures were being released when we were at the cemetery so i had a quick look to see if that had.

• Like 1

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  274

I think the opening results give a good run; it’s nice to get some teams out of the way early, and for others, we should be more in our own form. I think it sets out some exciting games over the course of the season.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  101

I don’t think any game is easy until the season starts. Then, it’s down to how much the other team wants to do well. There will be some teams that may become the whipping boys. However, as we have seen, those clubs on lower budgets aren’t always the teams to struggle.

I think our fixtures are fantastic. I don’t grumble about who we get or when. I do agree that it’s good to get the likes of Tranmere Rovers out of the way.