Team Talk - Notts TV

Fan of Big Tone

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

This programme was back on air Wednesday night after the off season break with Mark Shardlow hosting, the guests were Charlie McParland, Kelvin Wilson and Seamus Donagh.

Of course amongst other things they were discussing where they thought Notts would finish, no one said they’d be automatically promoted they thought they’d finish in the playoffs, one tipped Mansfield for automatic promotion, Kelvin Wilson thought Mansfield would fall short again the others thought they’d be in he playoffs.

If Notts and Mansfield both finish in the playoffs this would bring the possibility of a Notts v Stags final at Wembley, wow can you imagine that!

It was also said that Stags had sold 5,200 season tickets is that more than Notts? If it is I’m surprised.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,921
  • Days Won:  162

has charlie mcparland defected to mansfield now he works for them?  😂

i think mansfield will fall short, so i agree with kelvin wilson on that. i might try to watch the catch up show, just for more laughs.

• Like 3

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,007
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I respect their opinion and only time will tell, I would have though Charlie and Kelvin would be a bit more optamisic about Notts considering but they have their thoughts.

• Like 2

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,898
  • Days Won:  5

I’m not sure why some people might underestimate Notts County or appear biased against them. It’s possible that they have their own reasons for thinking that Notts County may not achieve promotion via automatics or even reach the playoffs. However, to completely rule out the possibility seems a bit odd. It’s important to remember that anything can happen in football and Notts County has the potential to achieve great things.