Weekend ramblings Friday 12th - Sunday 14th

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,954
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Ok folks the weekend is here, who’s got some exciting plans? Whose plans are not so exciting? Let’s talk in general about what you are up to or have been up to this weekend.

Tonight Mrs. T is cooking one of her famous curries a lovely chicken Passanda then we will watch the latest edition of The Traitors on BBC 1. 

Tomorrow it’s the Park Run my son is volunteering to be a bar code scanner this week so it means he’ll have to go early so I won’t get my usual lift and have to drive myself. ☹️ I’m usually inackered afterwards so it’ll be a slow drive back. :biggrin:

In the afternoon I’ll be listening to Radio Nottingham on the Notts match at Grimsby hoping Big Jim can rally the team and get a win.

Sunday to be confirmed.

What are you up to this weekend?

• Like 1

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  502
  • Days Won:  2

My plans are 100% not exciting.  I am going to try and put a side panel on my bath (having changed the plug and air blower for the spa bit)in the week.  All that, keeping an eye on my partner following yesterday's chemo and also getting a couple runs in - a long one on Sunday and maybe a Parkrun tomorrow.

• Like 1