Brindley in demand

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,733
  • Days Won:  27

It’s not surprising to me, given that Richard Brindley is an excellent right back. If we were to adopt a traditional 442 formation, I would feel more upset about his release from our team. I hope he finds a club where he can advance his career. I recall an article discussing his challenging time after leaving Rotherham. He had considered the possibility of becoming a Championship player before joining us. This makes me wish even more for him, as I believe he was undervalued during his time with us.

• Like 4

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,144
  • Days Won:  17

Not surprised Brinds is a Decent Player. He just seem to be unable to cope with being asked to play different Roles at Notts. All the chopping and changing didn't seem to do his confidence any good. Play him in a position he's comfortable with and any Club will have a good defender on their hands.

• Like 3

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,489
  • Days Won:  166
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

Things just didn't work out for Brinds last season, but we know he's a decent player.

He proved to be a valuable player for us in the National League promotion season, so I think he could do well for a new club.

A new club will bring new challenges and that might help him excel with a fresh start.

Good luck to him

• Like 3

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

A new club and a fresh start could be just what Brinds needs to resurrect his career, I wish him well.

• Like 3

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,916
  • Days Won:  162

at 31, he needs to make sure this next club lasts as long as his time here because its unlikely he will get to where he hoped without gaining promotion. hes a good player, very good going forward and decent as a right back. he could make do as a cb but i never really preferred that role. his natural position was the best. i hope he finds the right club to restart his career after making 130+ appearances for us.

• Like 3