Would you welcome back, Tom Crawford?

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,725
  • Days Won:  27

Would you consider having Tom Crawford back at Notts?

In his time with us, he was a player who simply required more experience and opportunities to enhance his skills. I always felt he performed adequately, with several impressive displays. However, he needed more time on the pitch. I think he has gained this experience at Hartlepool United.

We are currently missing a player who can advance the ball forward and has a knack for scoring in the central midfield position. Crawford is a good player. He's keen to regain possession and would likely be content as a squad member. Including him, Scott Robertson, and Matt Palmer would all be beneficial additions. What are your thoughts?

https://www.hartlepoolunited.co.uk/news/2024/april/retained-list-202324/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Crawford_(English_footballer)

• Like 3

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

It depends on who else is available, but I will add that Tom Crawford had some magical moments with us and during a time when others lack his spirit. Tom would do a decent job in the defensive duties, but he's better at the attacking side IMO. I would happily welcome him back, if the club deemed him as someone that fits us.

He did very well for Hartlepool, I felt surprised when I learned that they had released him.

Notts could do far worse, so it will be interesting but in terms of what Tom Crawford would bring to us. I think he's good enough and would fit various roles we might require. However, he wouldn't be guaranteed to start and that for me, means we need to find players who would make a strong contest for this. I feel Crawford might get overlooked in this scenario, but I do rate him as a player.

• Like 3

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I don’t remember him setting the world on fire when he was with us but if he’s improved and has gained more experience then why not, if the recruitment team/data deems him a good fit for us.

• Like 1

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,905
  • Days Won:  162

@Fan of Big Tone he had spells when he would come on and get chances away, there was a few games after he scored where he was class. i would welcome him back. i was disappointed we let him go because his potential seemed good.

i would welcome him back, but i think the club may be looking elsewhere.

• Like 1