Where are they now : Kevin Wilson

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I read it as "Kelvin Wilson". 😂

I don't recall Kevin, I looked at Wiki and I should. He was around when I first went to watch Notts, maybe it's because I was young but from the players I remember from the 90-94 squads I could probably name 90% of the players. Was he a regular starter in 94?

Good luck to him with the move.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,915
  • Days Won:  162

good luck to him, a lot of ex players are on the move and working in coaching.

• Like 4

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,459
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

I’m afraid I don’t know who he is. I looked him up on Wiki, and it seems he’s been a solid player, having played for many reputable clubs. I wish him all the best.

• Like 4

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,294
  • Days Won:  69

I remember him very well playing for The Rams in the first part of the 1980's.A never say die attitude to his game ,full of energy. He chased and harried defenders and always gave 100%. Unfortunately his presence in the Rams team couldn't prevent my team dropping from the top flight to the third tier. However the fee the Rams received  when he was transferred to Ipswich helped fund Arthur Cox's(Rams manager) team rebuild and eventual return to top flight football.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2018/01/ramstv-meets-kevin-wilson-part-two   A very interesting interview from Rams TV

• Like 3
  • Love 2

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I have a very bad memory, as I watched the video @super_ram recommended and I do now recall Kevin Wilson.

It sounds like Neil Warnock didn't want him at the club going off the interview. Warnock originally wasn't my cup of tea either, but he grew on me over time. Kevin Wilson, from my memory, wasn't a player afraid to get stuck in or take the brunt of challenges. I really needed to see a picture of him, which the tash he had at the time instantly reminded me. 

• Like 1