Mindless vandalism

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,369
  • Days Won:  161
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

This is so sad for our Notts County girls teams.

What is wrong with these people who do mindless acts like this?

• Surprised 1
  • Sad 5

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  17

There are some complete A**e H***s around. Even if these people are caught, what will happen to them ? In a word NOTHING. If anyone can go into a store and shoplift Items worth under £200 the Police aren't Interested, so wrecking Goal Posts isn't going to Bother the Police. If it's reported to the Law they'll just shrug their shoulders and write a Report about the incident.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,456
  • Days Won:  15

Unless there are witnesses or evidence, the Nottinghamshire police won’t be able to solve the crime. It’s a senseless act that’s completely unnecessary. I hope the damages can be repaired easily. I understand that’s not the main issue, but it’s unfair for the team to suffer due to the actions of thoughtless individuals.

• Like 6

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,961
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Nottinghamshire police are utterly useless, I can't see them doing anything, and they might casually throw out some tweets and mentioning of the incident on their site/newsletters, but it's not anything proactive these days.

If the UK police were more efficient, they wouldn't have such a bad rap but suggesting they are understaffed doesn't explain why they don't do anything about some very serious crimes. Knife carrying, muggings/phone theft, stolen bikes. The list continues, even as the results these days seem too much. It really angers me, because not only do we give soft punishments for crime, but we tend to let people off with it.

Does anyone else think it's weird how crimes in football tend to result in bans, community service and occasionally prison time?

Yet you would be looking at 10% of that effort outside of football.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Chris and @allardyces tash

Your right, But you Mis-gender somebody and your feet what touch the floor, you'll have a Police Van and 20 Coppers Knocking at Your Door.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  616
  • Days Won:  1

I hope it gets sorted out because it could happen again, and it is very thoughtless behaviour.

• Like 4

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,456
  • Days Won:  15

23 hours ago, Wheelbarrow repair man said:

@Chris and @allardyces tash

Your right, But you Mis-gender somebody and your feet what touch the floor, you'll have a Police Van and 20 Coppers Knocking at Your Door.

Just consider what Scotland did with their hate crime policy. It’s turned things into a mockery and it’s baffling why the police would be so proactive over something typically fabricated. In comparison to real issues like this, I hope that Notts can replenish the goals with ease.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,874
  • Days Won:  162

did the culprits get identified or was this another case of nottinghamshire police claiming they are too busy?

@liampie

I've Not Read anything else about it and I don't think the club have said anymore about it. Don't know if anybody on PON have seen or heard anything about it?

• Like 1