Inside Out About to Start (Notts Featured)

4everapie

When did he bad mouth the club and what did he say?

We've been here before, discussed in another topic which I can't find right now.

I know Michael didn't react very well at the start about being dimissed, he did the interview with the BBC about how certain managers don't get the same chance and he did make references about being replaced by a manager with less 'experience'. Though apart from that, I respect Michael's views. I would have been annoyed if I were him, he was doing a great job with our youngsters.

A section on racial abuse in football. Jonno talking about it outside ground. Recording it as Hull v Brighton on itv4

Did you manage to watch it @4everapie? Was it any good?

I'm not too sure on Jonno myself. Can he really be taken seriously when talking about racial abuse after his views on homosexuality?

Did you manage to watch it @4everapie? Was it any good?

I'm not too sure on Jonno myself. Can he really be taken seriously when talking about racial abuse after his views on homosexuality?

theres not right in either tho, imo prejudice only spreads in to other minorities.

plus he stepped down, why should some comments follow you around for life or become out of hand? thats silly.

theres not right in either tho, imo prejudice only spreads in to other minorities.

plus he stepped down, why should some comments follow you around for life or become out of hand? thats silly.

If someone said that a certain race was "detestable", I'm not sure people would just dismiss those comments quite as easily.

If someone said that a certain race was "detestable", I'm not sure people would just dismiss those comments quite as easily.

When was this said? I suspect times change and he's re thought his opinion. Id also guess that he regrets it, people should move on.

Archived