Paddy Madden

Chris

There's players out there who can do a job in this league and even higher, I'm sure in a situation where someone could argue against this I might have many who don't agree but I feel with our wage budget being near to it's capacity. We should be looking to unearth gems and give our own players who are progressing through the ranks more chances.

I respect Yeovil a lot. Paddy Madden is a perfect example, shined in their game yesterday!

He's someone I know very little about but I often see his name being mentioned, I keep tuned on Yeovil down to a board I post on which is theirs and the fans are very welcoming. (much to be respected)

On loan he scored 9 in 15 games.

He signed for them full time on 2nd day of the transfer window and in his first game (yesterday - 12/01/13) He scored two goals against Sheff United. Promising striker at the age of 22, Yeovil really have found a young player who proves that you don't need a squad full of ex higher division players but one's from all walks of life who give 110%. Shame we couldn't of snapped him up :)

im no good at facts and things with footie....but he seems a decent player from what you have said Joe

hopefully we sign some more impressive players....as its been a little sad to see some of my fave players leave over the last few seasons......im punting for Westie (as he was Harry's fave player as a bubba)

• 2 weeks later...

Plenty of players Joe, it depends how good your scouting network is but some very good players. I don't know who Paddy is!!

Sure is but a few years ago our fans was helping with this, I think another team famously asked their fans to scout for them because the budget didn't permit it themselves. Our network system can only do so much but would be nice for fans to add the odd suggestion :P

4-2 games is good! only 22 and hes irish. could fit in but never going to happen. yeovil have a great striker in the making.

I'm telling you Liam, He will be setting this league alight soon. He's a very good player who I am watching more and more of and they've got a gem alright. I hope he stays with them and focuses on developing his game rather than sign for some swanky team like United. Hands off our keeper Steve! ;)

Archived