Slash the cost of following your team!

away day travel

We will soon be ready to launch this new service to Football & Rugby supporters across the UK and

you can now pre-register so that we can let you know when we are launching for your club.

PRE-REGISTER NOW - www.gettothematch.com

Please share these details with anyone you know that goes to matches. The more people that are pre-registered will make the scheme more effective, with more offers of travel from day one when we launch for each club.

A new FREE supporter service for Football, Rugby Union & Rugby League fans.

Save money on travel to your teams Home & Away fixtures by arranging safe & secure travel with other supporters.

LAUNCHING SOON FOR YOUR CLUB!

Totally FREE for all supporters and always will be!

Every club has its own section of the site with Home & Away fixtures.

Find your team, find the fixture you want to go to, then offer or request spare seats with other supporters going to that match from your area.

Detailed member profiles

See what other members enjoy on their match day experience and select those that match your preferences.

Verified members

“eBay†style feedback enables you to see how other members’ rate travelling with each other.

Secure private messaging

Keep your info safe & secure until you agree and confirm a travel arrangement.

Ground Guide

Info, directions, fan feedback & advice.

PRE REGISTER NOW!

We will let you know when we are about to launch for your club

www.gettothematch.com

Firstly please don't spam our forum, I am quite happy for people to promote services but when cross posting happens (duplicate posts), posts which are in the wrong section(s) and whilst using caps it does become a bit annoying.

Your message and post will be read, so there's really no need.

I have removed the caps, deleted your duplicate post and placed it inside our away travel (normally I would have deleted them both).

Good Luck with your service.

Firstly please don't spam our forum, I am quite happy for people to promote services but when cross posting happens (duplicate posts), posts which are in the wrong section(s) and whilst using caps it does become a bit annoying.

Your message and post will be read, so there's really no need.

I have removed the caps, deleted your duplicate post and placed it inside our away travel (normally I would have deleted them both).

Good Luck with your service.

My apologies. Thank you for keeping the post on for your supporters.

Regards,

Rob.

My apologies. Thank you for keeping the post on for your supporters.

Regards,

Rob.

No worries, difficult market to break into but if done right - Supporters and yourselves should will benefit, anything which makes it cheaper for fans to travel to away games deserves the support in my opinion.

Supporter+

Hmmm, it's a good job our gaffer is very forgiving I'd have deleted the posts as spam and banned the user.

Archived