Quite A Big Crowd Yesterday

Chris

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,961
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I really like sitting in the Kop, it feels more 'together' then the Pavis does. (not solely down to singing) People are actually speak without looking at you oddly for doing so, I really feel I've found where to sit in the future. If Cheeky and Ava come, obviously it will have to be the Pavis but it's nice how friendly everyone has been including the stewards.

To me it looked packed in both the Kop and Pavis, look far more than 5k. I would of said 6.3 myself at the lowest and the Carlisle fans came in decent numbers too.

Very friendly, a couple spoke to me and one even asked if I was okay as I waited outside the club for my brother to return from buying Jake and Ellie some sweets. (treat for being very good) It's no longer me telling them to hurry up a little but the other way around! How many do you think were at the Lane yesterday?

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,874
  • Days Won:  162

family stand looked a low turn out, pavis good but loads of seats to each side and people spaced out. kop was busy, good turn out but most likely would of been around 5.5

• Content Count:  10,759
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I was in the Pavis and there looked to be plenty of empty seats in the kop, I would say 5,500 was about right.

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,276
  • Days Won:  69

Don't know haw many attended but the background noise on radio Nottingham certainly increased when Notts scored.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  176
  • Days Won:  8

The KOP is the place to be :) . Glad you have switched over Joe, bet Jake likes it too? Sorry I didnt get down to say hello on saturday, got to busy talking to those around me. :rolleyes:

Supporter+

Funnily enough I used to sit in the kop and the atmosphere is great but being an old Sirrell stand occupant I like the side view. So when I reached the ripe old age of 60 and went on to concession rate I thought I swap to Pavis. I've got a great seat now right behind the dugouts, I like watching the managers antics.

Trouble is they're all old fogies around me, only joking Julie if you read this. :-)

• Content Count:  12,874
  • Days Won:  162

I don't like the Pavis personally many fans where i have get bother some when i woyld chant songs. Kop it is for me but think Joe has a great idea of sitting together at times

Oooo... Liam you've got one for sorrow, two for joy! Congrats on being the first on reaching this! (Can't count team members as our icons mask this) Btw try clicking over the birds etc. You might be surprised. I hope we can at times sit together, it would be nice to get to know members and integrate ourselves in fun activities (if anyone would be interested) I hope to meet and introduce myself to Tony one day, I've pretty much covered most of the active members now and I really would love this pleasure of saying hello.

Supporter+

I'll look out for someone on crutches, can't be many about.

I'll look out for someone on crutches, can't be many about.

I'm noticing a fair amount to be honest, although we do stand out. I could only recall 2 others previously but seems more I'm now on them myself. If I notice someone running away as I approach I'll assume it's you buddy. ;)

Archived