Let's all play a little game called guess who

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

Post is simple put the name of the next player you think is on his way out of Notts permently or a loan deal my list is like this.

1Jimmy Spencer
2Genaro Snidjers
3 Valencic

All good players that moniz clearly doesn't like wish Jenner would go on loan but he must be Moniz son or love of his life.

Valencic came through Branston's side business.......... so my guess would be him

Moniz brought in Snidjers and played him then just tossed him aside Spencer could well be on his way out on loan as his future looks bleak at best

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Yep could be Spencer poor bloke can't even get on the bench.

Yep could be Spencer poor bloke can't even get on the bench.

@[member="tonyhateley"] don't be surprised to see us loan him to S***field Town we have already loaned them a top LB in Adams who will do them a job.

If he loans out Genaro il go mad cause I still believe snidjers is better then Campbell by a mile

Supporter+

@[member="tonyhateley"] don't be surprised to see us loan him to S***field Town we have already loaned them a top LB in Adams who will do them a job.

If he loans out Genaro il go mad cause I still believe snidjers is better then Campbell by a mile

I don't want to see either of those two go especially to Mansfailed.

I don't want to see either of those two go especially to Mansfailed.

@[member="tonyhateley"] if Genaro goes to stags he'd tear teams to shreads the lads got pace in bundles stocky for a small lad tricky can play on either flank can cross and shoot .

He should be ahead of Jenner and Campbell simple as that

If speno goes to mansfailed on loan and gets time he will bully defenders and if he gets anywhere near the great escape form he'd take them up single handed

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Hayhurst
Spencer
and probably Atkinson.

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,932
  • Days Won:  26

I can't imagine Snijders going tbh, would be a daft move if he did.

Isn't it funny that whilst obviously a very talented coach, you can take the bloke out of Holland but you can't take Holland out the man.

I can't imagine Snijders going tbh, would be a daft move if he did.

Isn't it funny that whilst obviously a very talented coach, you can take the bloke out of Holland but you can't take Holland out the man.

@[member="Northants Pie"] don't be surprised if Genaro did go he's already showed his daftness Rember 9changes.

I wouldn't be surprised to see snidjers go speno Valencic maybe even Murray.

@[member="Northants Pie"] don't be surprised if Genaro did go he's already showed his daftness Rember 9changes.

I wouldn't be surprised to see snidjers go speno Valencic maybe even Murray.

Murray would make sense as he needs real game fitness, Spencer hasn't quite hit the heights he did before his injury and again maybe some game time might actually help him.

Hayhurst clearly is never going to get a game so he might as well go.

Hayhurst still thinks he's league one quality he'd struggle for a conference club

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Days Won:  17

Hayhurst & Murray can go for me, I'd like for us to keep Jimmy and Genaro too, he's scored some cracking goals. 

Hayhurst & Murray can go for me, I'd like for us to keep Jimmy and Genaro too, he's scored some cracking goals.

I reckon Murray would score hatfulls of goals in this team, his movement and finishing is what we need imo.

Interesting to see what will happen with the fringe players in January

I reckon Murray would score hatfulls of goals in this team, his movement and finishing is what we need imo.

Interesting to see what will happen with the fringe players in January

Genaro is our best winger I think he has 2 goals and best cross of a pall with pace direct tricky and he has a better end product then Campbell has .

Jenner is pure crap from what I've saw of him but always makes the bench he must be paying someone

Campbell has pace to burn works hard but can't cross so much or score many of the hatful of chances he gets.

Kye De Silva and Milsom are back now should be interesting if they get in the team as De Silva was highly rated by moniz and looks sharp and skill full

But some of the players not in the squad I do question at times cause some are better then those in the squad

Supporter+

The trouble is it's a massive squad and you can't play them all, he made 9 changes recently and got castigated for it. I don't think he was right to make nine changes but I wonder if it was his misguided way of giving some players a game.

I heard an interview with Blair Adams about his move to Mansfailed and he said he was really happy to be playing regularly, he also said there are lots of talented players in the squad who aren't playing. Those players won't be happy either and will probably jump at a move.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  124
  • Days Won:  3

We have brought in a lot of gifted players, who have shown flashes of their ability, but failed to maintain it over a full game. As a result Ricky has had to wheel out the old guard [ Edwards, Smith, Sheean ] to do the bread and butter stuff that makes a team win. We have players who can do tricks and knock the ball around, without producing any end results, and when the going gets tough they disappear.

Spencer was reported as injured after the Man-feeled match, so I am surprised he is available, but having spent money on McLeod, can he now drop him? 

every other player mentioned above has failed to produce on a regular basis. Adams, DeSilva, Jenner Hayhurst- all  players who have failed to rise above the average level, and who don't seem willing to put in the extra effort. Tracking back, 50/50 challenges, blocking shots and crosses. there are others I could mention as well.

This is a dog eat dog league, and as most teams have Rottweilers  there is no room for toy poodles. 

De Silva hasn't had a chance played once at Stevenage got injured against stags so one game in which at Stevenage he caused all kinds of problems.

Adams is a good back up left back.

Snidjers is better then Campbell better cross better end product better goal ratio

Barmby not better then the wingers we have

Jenner should be in the reserves

Valencic hasn't even had a game to show what he can do

I agree with you @[member="Piety"] on certain players ain't good enough like hayhurst etc wroe agree.

But the likes of snidjers De Silva Valencic Milsom haven't hardly had games due to being injured after one game.

Not the fact they ain't good enough or talented De Silva looked dangerous when fit in pre season and good against Stevenage.

they could easily walk into some of league two teams and get goals

another thing it's alrite having players who will block fight etc but if you ain't got a player who has a end product or a finsh what good is a bunch of hard workers.

Derry did this last year battlers battlers no ability up top to be roughness no creative spark or a player who could give you that class.

Sorry I'd rather have a solid defense and if we play 3 up top don't play McLeod left wing or stead out wide if we play 3 up top you need pacey wingers who can cut in and cause havoc.

But again I'm just a fan personally I'd like to see De Silva in his actual position which is a Centre attacking mid who plays around the striker like mcgreor did.

Again my view don't know after one game players can just be chucked to one side gaurentee anyone if De Silva or snidjers was to go on loan they'd go to a team higher then us in the league .

And gaurentee you they'd get goals and prove us all wrong and I'd happily bet on it to if anyone's confident enough

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  124
  • Days Won:  3

Notts 26@ I think you see the same as me but don't come to the same conclusions.

Manfeeled style of, if it moves kick it, if it don't move kick it till it moves- is what the talented player will face every week. If the players you mentioned cannot play due to injury then they cannot be loaned out. They are technically good talented players. But talent is not enough. We need players who can look after themselves, and will  give 110% for the team every time they go on to the pitch,

I may be doing them a disservice but I am not sure that all the players mentioned are prepared to do that.

Manfeeled style of, if it moves kick it, if it don't move kick it till it moves- is what the talented player will face every week. 

You have in the one line summed up why England will never win any major competition ever again 

Archived