suspicious goal

Modern Notts Fan 🔥

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

Debate time people😊😊😊 I've watched the goals and I deffo feel McLeod was fouled from behind which led to there goal what's everyone else's view on this??

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  68

Supporter+

No foul. He went down too easily IMO. Notts players should have played to the whistle and not stop and wait. Cost us a goal. Although the defending which allowed Nichols to cut in was awful.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  2,140
  • Days Won:  58

Doesn't matter, nothing we can do about it now. At the end of the day you should always play to the whistle, as oppose to all standing there with their arms in the air waiting for a free kick that never came.

maybe it doesn't matter but I don't think refs are put under enough pressure.

Just imagine if that was a foul which we all have different opinions off as I spoke to @[member="tonyhateley"] last night and we both agreed it was a foul from what we saw .

just imagine come last game of season we miss the play off by one point which that one incident cost us I'm not arguing with anyone .

But refs should have a panel were they access games and say right that was a foul you cost that team for that build up etc they should get either a fine or a punishment just a idea.

again I'm not arguing with anyone just my view of what I saw and how it looked

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Definitely a foul in my opinion from what I could see on the TV. If the ref had blown we would have another two points now.

These things do tend to even themselves out over a season to be honest and we will probably get some dodgy decisions that go our way.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I haven't any of the highlights from the recent away games, I really should but I can't help but feel - If McLeod stayed on his feet more, rather than going down easily or just pure diving. Perhaps he would win us fouls more often?

@[member="weymouthPIE"] is right, we cannot change anything but it is interesting to see opinions.

Discuss a way!

like a said u can't change anything but come end of season we miss play off by say a point it can be a changing factor and refs should get judged on it .

They get paid to make these calls and for me they bottle 90% of em take Audel at Bristol rovers gettin lumps kicked into him.

Did he get protection Noooo did he get free kicks rarely refs have to take charge sorry but rugby has the right idea tv monitors and you watch the replays.

How many times have I seen teams come to meadow lane and dive about an win penalties does Bristol city at home sound familiar anyone?

Notts go in box shoot blatant handball by a city defender penalty not given Bristol city go up other end fall over oh wait it's a penalty surprise surprise .

That was a game if we would of got then penalty we deserved and was BLATENT we may have won that game and that may of kept us up.

So these descions do play a huge factor whatever way you're looking at it that foul or no foul as some of you say is the difference between 16th and 14th.

For me video replays are needed to stop cheating diving and if the ref is unsure he can watch the replay and say hey no goal.

Or even the power to say no penalty same as goal line tech in the lower leagues you watch us do that to another player and score an watch the ref go oh free kick

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Days Won:  17

i think McCloud has gotten himself a reputation for diving and so now everytime he goes down, the refs wave it away. When it will be genuine, he won't get anywhere. Like the boy who cried wolf. 

same as Carroll others do time waste never get booked carrol does 3seconds booked it's utter crap.

In my view mansfailed time wasted from minute 1 and never got anyone booked

Archived