Portsmouth (H)

Dripsey3

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  68

Supporter+

Was watching the rugby and the darts so only saw the result. Good win. Keeps the run going but still only mid table so on to the next game. Is it true that @[member="Notts26"] jumped in Trent in celebration? I hope someone took him to the hospital for his shots!

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

Was watching the rugby and the darts so only saw the result. Good win. Keeps the run going but still only mid table so on to the next game. Is it true that @[member="Notts26"] jumped in Trent in celebration? I hope someone took him to the hospital for his shots!

HAHA so Funny 😁😁 I cudnt jump in the Trent I was driving back to Birmingham 👍🏻👍🏻 but I was in the kop going mental when we scored its okay tho I told you before Saturday we would win and guess you're glass is still half empty.

• Content Count:  314
  • Days Won:  16

What a brilliant result, well done Pies. Are you lot beginning to warm to Moniz yet? From my point of view I can't wait for the season to end, it's no fun getting battered every week!!! Roll on August & L1, at least we can compete on a level financial footing!!!

• Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

we beat Pompey who I dislike and I also get member of the month Bonus 😁😁😁⚽️⚽️ only thing I forgot to do was do my perdicition league damn.

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,297
  • Days Won:  69

What a brilliant result, well done Pies. Are you lot beginning to warm to Moniz yet? From my point of view I can't wait for the season to end, it's no fun getting battered every week!!! Roll on August & L1, at least we can compete on a level financial footing!!!

Sorry to spoil your weekend  @[member="BradtheMiller"],(And I'm not gloating) Did you go ?Were the Rams better than last season or are the Millers worse?

• Content Count:  314
  • Days Won:  16

No mate, you didn't spoil my weekend, my team did that for me. Yeah I was there & it was men v boys literally. We are significantly worse than last season. Redfearn's hands are tied until January as he only has Evans' team to work with, a collection of "experienced" players, mostly the wrong side of 30, with questionable commitment & indeed ability issues. Some fans are on Redfearns back already, albeit the idiot element who don't understand that we cannot judge the new manager until we are seeing HIS team on the field. Can he really be blamed if the players, none of whom are his, fail to buy into his preferred way of playing? All they were after, Messrs Halford, Collins, Broadfoot Green etc was one last half decent payday & Mr Evans provided them with that.

What makes matters worse for me is that I'm going to our game with Boro at the Riverside on Tuesday night with a mate from work who supports Boro. I've told him to bring a calculator!!!

Seasons like the one we're having ATM makes the good times better when they come along, remember that Pies fans!!!

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Days Won:  0

Really gutted about the result but I'll hold my hands up and say although I thought a draw would have been fair, well done Notts for wanting to play the game properly. You got your reward. I just wish other teams would play the game and not 'the plan'! Good luck for the rest of the season.
For us, Roberts is back next week, we missed him but that's what you have a squad for. We won't go far wrong if we continue to play at that level.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  106
  • Days Won:  0

@[member="Prozac"] we would have been lucky to get 1 point, let alone 3. You played really well and camped us in our half for 20 minutes. McLeod didn't offer a great deal upfront as your defence was very solid (I rate that tall guy with the ponytail, he looked great). We got extreme luck in the 2nd goal as well. Pompey are and always have been my 2nd team, good luck for the rest of the season and I hope to see you back in the top 2 divisions very soon.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,588
  • Days Won:  22

Really gutted about the result but I'll hold my hands up and say although I thought a draw would have been fair, well done Notts for wanting to play the game properly. You got your reward. I just wish other teams would play the game and not 'the plan'! Good luck for the rest of the season.
For us, Roberts is back next week, we missed him but that's what you have a squad for. We won't go far wrong if we continue to play at that level.

You did deserve a point based on first half, but I thought you ran out of legs a bit in the second. On the basis of Pompeys performance I'll be having a little wager on you going up.

I watched you a lot on the late 70s Alan Knight etc. From the Fratton End do always had a soft spot. Play up Pompey!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  631
  • Days Won:  8

I've not been going to watch Notts for that long but one of the best games of football I've seen at Meadow Lane; two quality teams going for the win.

Archived