Stags Bus Parade

weymouthPIE

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  2,140
  • Days Won:  58

Huge crowds lined the streets of Mansfield today as the bus wa*kers (if you've seen the Inbetweeners, you'll get it) celebrated winning theBlue Square Premier! :hyper:  :rolleyes:

I can't lie, I was quietly hoping they'd throw it away but 'swallows pride' fair play to them, they've been on a great run and they probably deserved it. I don't know many Mansfield fans, most of those I do know aren't the most pleasent people although I am happy for our good friend Mr Dan Westwell who is one of the nicer people you could wish to meet :)

Now enough of the niceiness towards one of our local rivals! ;)

post-49-0-55218400-1367185811_thumb.jpg

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

Mansfield is (and was when I grew up) the nearest league ground to where I was raised. I used to live in Alfreton (Derbyshire). Mansfield is about 9 mies away but I have never been to there ground nor have I ever seen them play. Chesterfield is about 11 miles north of Alfreton and I've only been there once.

I don't think I've missed too much! :)

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

LOL

Quite a good turn out for them to be fair! Had a nutter on PoN's facebook page going on about their attendances, though as James said they've done well to win the league which for me isn't all that easy to say.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I am probably a bit unique for a Notts fan, I don't mind Mansfield, I used to work at the Mansfield Chad newspaper and developed quite an affinity to them and their supporters, I wish them well, it'd be great to see them in league one with us.

I think all clubs have an unpleasant element of fans, ours included.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  401
  • Days Won:  1

Personally I agree with Weymouthpie, and was hoping they would throw it away. But everyone is allowed a celebration....Hopefully this will be us next year!!!

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,906
  • Days Won:  162

more on the bus! Lol

i dont like mansfield or the majority of their fans i've met. will wish them well, as i would not mean it.

Archived