Wycombe Wanderers (A)

Dripsey3

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  2,463
  • Days Won:  68

Supporter+

Happy with a point, wait no I'm not, no I am. That kind of game. Noble may have been wronged it seems? Anyway I'm expecting 10 points from the next 12. Least we should be getting.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

il take a point but still can't help but feel if we had 11 on the pitch they don't trouble us at all they hardly had a chance til noble apparently elbowed someone.

Then it's always going to be hard to get anything hopefully he apologises cause the lads got him out of one here could of been far worse then it is but a point is good hopefully 3 at Carlisle aka deep dale 

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  2,463
  • Days Won:  68

Supporter+

In his defence, Noble has won us more points than he has lost us in his time here. The only person to have seen the incident was the assistant referee it seems. Who knows what happened. Noble will be facing a 3 game ban or will it be longer because he has already been sent off this season? 

doesbt really matter if you have been sent off before I think a straight red is 3-4 game match ban depending on how violent it was.

If it was a straight elbow to the the face as reported who knows 3 games minimum.

I just feel we was unlucky still not to win with 10 men I mean there second goal is rubbish a long ball just pumped up signs of clear desperation Carroll clearly thinks about coming for it stops an then he's in no mans land and never gonna reach it.

Either get there or stay on ur line and it never goes in but other than that to have 2 goals for us and a solid performance away from home is a good turn of events just need to go into the Carlisle match with this confidence and not lose.

Keep the same team the confidence will be there they know they can score goals  an if we keep 11 on the pitch we may Nick 3 points.

Must be honest milsom ma cross to Campbell was a good delivery looks like a player who will bomb up and down that line all day and mcleod showed some pace to put Campbell in to.

All in all we should have won but a point with 10 men is a bonus even Wycombe fans think if we had 11 men they wouldn't of even equalised so for me il take that as great credit to we may be finally starting to turn our fortunes so please moniz don't do something stupid like change the whole squad etc 

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,759
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

It's such a shame Noble was sent off because this is a game we should've won, having said that I will settle for a draw and we are definitely showing signs of improvement and consistency. Let's hope we keep it going.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,961
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Aborah is looking likely to return, I think we can give Noble this pardon provided it doesn't happen again any time soon.

The team put a good performance in yesterday and I would class the goals scored against us, as something which we should look to improve. I think a point was always likely, so chuffed we got it and I hope we can go to Preston, win Carlisle and really cement the improvements we have seen. 2-2 is a fair result from the sound of things, I'm looking forward to watching the highlights.

43 minutes ago, notts-joe said:

Aborah is looking likely to return, I think we can give Noble this pardon provided it doesn't happen again any time soon.

The team put a good performance in yesterday and I would class the goals scored against us, as something which we should look to improve. I think a point was always likely, so chuffed we got it and I hope we can go to Preston, win Carlisle and really cement the improvements we have seen. 2-2 is a fair result from the sound of things, I'm looking forward to watching the highlights.

The highlights are out I watched them on sky at 7 Am there second goal could of been avoided and Carroll should of got there as he set out or stayed on his line and they don't score 

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  124
  • Days Won:  3

The visitors were then reduced to 10 men shortly before the break when Noble clashed with Luke O'Nien off the ball and was given a straight red card -

I think that if I had gone down so readily and so often  as O'Nien appears to, I would still be married.

He tried it in the Brizzel Rovers game

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,961
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Highlights for those who haven't seen them yet.

Discuss....

Archived