Alan Sheehan

Fan of Big Tone

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

It was an interesting interview with Sheez last night, he said he was proud to achieve 300 league games and especially doing so playing for Notts.

He's lodging with a friend at present and said it wasn't ideal and he would love a permanent move.

His loan ends in two weeks, do you want him to stay, or would you be happy for him to go back to Bradford

In my opinion Notts should move heaven and earth to keep him. What do you reckon?

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

keep without a doubt take him out of that back 4 we would be 10x worse off he has passion leadership communicates gives it is all .

Id get on the phone with Bradford now an let them now straight away were intrested in securing a deal we won't get half as good as him 

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Days Won:  17

Keep Alan without a doubt, we NEED him. And i hope the committee will see sense. 

17 minutes ago, magpiejue said:

Keep Alan without a doubt, we NEED him. And i hope the committee will see sense. 

they wouldn't know sense if it smacked em in the head especially if guy branston has a say 

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Hopefully, Alan can talk his parent club to either allowing him to find regular football or allow him to remain here on loan until the end of the season.

I think we need his services, he helped bring some organization at the back and stability - It's a shame he doesn't have a twin because we could do with another player of his silk along side him. I think that would steady the ship at the back.

he's already said he wants to stay I posted the link in another topic thread he said he is happy off the pitch and on it.

And his representives are going to chat with Ray and Alieen as he said he'd the move to be permently.

I can't see Bradford wanting him to play they have better defenders in there eyes but the only bad thing could be since he's being doing well for us will Bradford be looking for offers.

Maybe teams in our league like Pompey of higher up league teams might have taken intrest hopefully he comes back it seems Alan has his heart on coming back and id happily take him back 

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Days Won:  17

Well lets hope in this case they will see sense. 

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

The stumbling block may be if Bradford hold out for a fee, I am sure we could sign additional players but after McLeod costing £150k - I am unsure if the plan would be feasible (if a price tag was added).

I'm surprised Bradford haven't got him off their books sooner.

That said, I wonder where we stand with the FFP. Yet there's no doubt how popular Alan's return would be.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  310
  • Days Won:  0

21 hours ago, tonyhateley said:

In my opinion Notts should move heaven and earth to keep him. What do you reckon?

Or at least everything within reason.

I'd imagine Wroe an McKenzie may leave and a few of the others who ain't getting time or get em out I'd also imagine Mansfield will be keen on Adams .

Which will free up funds to bring him in

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

mckenzie should be given a chance, we never seem to give a try. if he dont fit into the plans, let him go but sign sheehan.

Archived