The Goals

Modern Notts Fan 🔥

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

Good luck to anyone who hasn't seen the Carlisle goals yet what a joke bunch of goals Rember last year when we was sponsored by jongulers comedy club I think it was.

Well they should of had that sponsor this year around absolutely shocking I mean who allows ibhere all the time in the world to score.

Terrible goals terrible play but don't worry moniz some still believe in you even if we slip to 18th they'll still believe in you.

Me personally I hope you go fast cause you're living on borrowed time it's disgraceful after 5 months were still struggling to get above 12th

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

Agreed (again! :) )

Just watched them and speak about laziness and can't be arsed attitude. Seriously unprofessional and I pity the fans that did travel to watch that!.

thank you it's a diffrent attitude Burke penalty was a stupid challenge I hate to say it Newport we rode our luck very high there 3rd goal against us showed how bad we really are 

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I reckon your two should get married. :joker:

Supporter+

Chill out mate, its banter. I respect your views as I hope you respect mine.

Supporter+

I bet that hissy dwarf isn't offended he's used to it. eh @hissingdwarf?

I respect you're views yes but you have to understand football has changed since you're days no disrespect back in you're days in sure managers were given time.

In this modern era it's a business states affair not a patience game unfortunately results talk and yes we are winning at home but lately Newport exposed us.

Carlisle embrassed us there is only so much a 27 year old can take who pays 300 plus every season the least I expect is a bit of passion and 100%.

In everything in life you do should always aim for 100% then if you fail you only blame you those players didn't give 60%yesterday let alone 100

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  486
  • Days Won:  3

I have to say, I find it hard to believe that Moniz is still employed. Add Kevan, Yates and the rest of the back room support team to that!

It was painfully obvious bout 3 months ago that the bloke is clueless, makes ridiculous team selections & substitutions plush signed a bagful of dross in the summer.  The fact that some people want to see tripe like Adams & Bennett back sums up how bad the rest if them actually are.

Got fed up of watching and commenting on how cr@p we are a few weeks back, despite the ludicrous claim in some quarters that this is a "good squad" & that we'll soon be in the play off positions!  Keep Moniz in charge  and we will be close to relegation than the play offs.  It's a good job there is so much garbage in this division that we should, repeat should, be ok.

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,932
  • Days Won:  26

If, If we were to get rid of Ricardo Moniz I would like to see Adrian Pennock replace him, I haven't seen us regularly enough this season to gauge whether he (Moniz) should remain or not but I reckon Adrian Pennock is the man to take us forward ala Neil Warnock though I do believe it will be Ian Baraclough

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

6 hours ago, 1862 said:

I respect you're views yes but you have to understand football has changed since you're days no disrespect back in you're days in sure managers were given time.

In this modern era it's a business states affair not a patience game unfortunately results talk and yes we are winning at home but lately Newport exposed us.

Carlisle embrassed us there is only so much a 27 year old can take who pays 300 plus every season the least I expect is a bit of passion and 100%.

In everything in life you do should always aim for 100% then if you fail you only blame you those players didn't give 60%yesterday let alone 100

:):):)  Just remember if you can @tonyhateley what football was like in your day. It wasn't even in black and white then. It was the daft amber and black hoops!

It's nice to hear some sense from people like @1862 and @Pies4u !

Now will someone put another spoonful of soup to Tony's mouth as he is so infirm he can't manage it himself!

Ian Baraclough is a good shout to steady the ship. At least he knows how to scrap, unlike Moniz.

Archived