Does the ladies team explain anything???

Chris

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,995
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

It's been pretty quiet from the ladies team, both their first and second season saw some very good players come into the club but as they prepare for a new campaign - sadly more quality has left than what's arrived. Some fans messaged me around the time asking if I knew anything, of course I didn't then and I don't now.

Yet thinking about it, along with this reported sale being discussed for some time.

I really wonder if all things are connected, and how far it goes back? The Fullarton appointment was very bizarre and out of the blue. I had been told Cooper would want certain people as his backroom staff and JF hasn't been able to find an assistant, no staff have come in to help him but we allowed staff to go upon sacking Ricardo Moniz.

This whole situation doesn't make sense to me.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,909
  • Days Won:  162

hopefully it does not ruin them.

there is more to what is happening and being said for sure. the silence only confirms something is not quite right.

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  68

Supporter+

I was looking at the ins and outs at the various clubs earlier. Most teams have strengthened, except for Notts and Birmingham. Reading have brought in a few players but they are still odds for the drop in my opinion. There doesn't seem to be the same buzz around the ladies side. Maybe that will change when the new owners come in......

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,995
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Fingers crossed @Dripsey3.

There's so fantastic lady pies who deserve much better, hope the season goes well for them.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,654
  • Days Won:  89

I do not follow the ladies team, so I have no idea of the quality of their playing staff or how well they have done.

I'd be interested to know if they are self-sufficient or they are costing us money. If it's the latter, I'd prefer them to be relocated back to Lincoln.

Archived