Colby Bishop

Fozzy

Nice to see that Colby grabbed both goals today for the reserves in their win over Gateshead. Hopefully he has benefitted from his loan spell at Gloucester and can make the move up to challenging for the first XI.

Also, if the reserves win their last game of the season, they will be champs of their division, which will be at least one piece of good news in what has been a dismal season!

He did indeed score for the team he plays for on loan.

I wished we could network with teams like Alfreton Town, teams just beneath League Two and the next - as this would be great experience to prepare youngsters for a professional career but it's good to see any player doing well whilst on loan. I hope he can get a chance to improve within a Notts shirt.

He did indeed score for the team he plays for on loan.

I wished we could network with teams like Alfreton Town, teams just beneath League Two and the next - as this would be great experience to prepare youngsters for a professional career but it's good to see any player doing well whilst on loan. I hope he can get a chance to improve within a Notts shirt.

Even loaning players to teams like Carlton town or Arnold town wouldn't be so bad, I believe Arnold are the same level as Boston united where Jordan Richards played on loan ?

Archived