walsall friendly

liampie

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,916
  • Days Won:  162

who is going? how do you think we will do.

its a game that will say a lot more about the signings and squad than any of the other friendlies, it should be a good game.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,179
  • Days Won:  23

I shall be down the lane! I think we will really go for it! Shezza said he wouldn't be experimenting, i hope Dhillon and WMB get another runout so they can have a real test

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Sadly, all this work is making Jack a very dull boy and I'm also developing a split personality!

In all seriousness I would love to be there, but I'm just too busy doing important things. @sadlad did you go? Do add your opinions folks, would love to know how you all thought it went and which of our newest signings did well.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  227
  • Days Won:  1

Dhillon not involved, does this mean he has gone? Strange looking team but JS knows best .

2 hours ago, wacky said:

Dhillon not involved, does this mean he has gone? Strange looking team but JS knows best .

It may lead one to suggest so, however he could have sat it out to allow others to feature?

Good result for Notts, as someone who's grown fond of Walsall (apart from when they usually play us) - I fear for them. They've let some very good players go and unless they replace them, which usually they do well normally - I think they could end up down here. Mind this doesn't take anything from our performance which I am hearing was very good in spells. @ohstanleyaborah would you agree with the general census that I have heard from - that Notts take the their foot off the gas around the 75 minute?

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  1
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, wacky said: Dhillon not involved, does this mean he has gone? Strange looking team but JS knows best .

It may lead one to suggest so, however he could have sat it out to allow others to feature?

Good result for Notts, as someone who's grown fond of Walsall (apart from when they usually play us) - I fear for them. They've let some very good players go and unless they replace them, which usually they do well normally - I think they could end up down here.

We didn't let them go. We ushered out most of them, and had no chance of keeping the other three when we didn't get promotion. They have been replaced quite well so far, with more to come in.

We didn't buy replacements for our previous 4 top scorers, and we won't necessarily need to this time. Deeney, Grigg, Westcarr and Bradshaw either came through the youth, or were unwanted elsewhere. Same goes for Bakayoko and Jackson.

I doubt we'll end up in league 2 unless something goes drastically wrong.

2 hours ago, wacky said: Dhillon not involved, does this mean he has gone? Strange looking team but JS knows best .

Good result for Notts, as someone who's grown fond of Walsall (apart from when they usually play us) - I fear for them. They've let some very good players go and unless they replace them, which usually they do well normally - I think they could end up down here. Mind this doesn't take anything from our performance which I am hearing was very good in spells. @ohstanleyaborah would you agree with the general census that I have heard from - that Notts take the their foot off the gas around the 75 minute?

We were the better team by far until we changed everything around, Forte and Stead linked up very well, Hayden Hollis had a very good game! He was making 50 yard passes all game and they weren't the usual Hollis hoof its, they were very good passes! Then we changed most of the team and we kinda fell apart but Walsall just didn't have the quality to complete the come back. No complaints at all about the starting line-up every player played a part and did well!

Both Nathan Tyson and kelvin Wilson were also in the crowd!

4 minutes ago, ohstanleyaborah said:

Nottingham Forest reserves again? Move over Port Vale. :lol:

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  1,703
  • Days Won:  36

10 hours ago, ohstanleyaborah said:

I would much prefer gambling on a young striker than bringing in Tyson, otherwise we might have to start supplying our strike force with Zimmer frames!

Archived